Ten (10) pack of precision manufactured Replacement Blue Build Tape for your Dremel Idea Builder printer or other models using the 6″ x 10″ Build Plate (such as Flashforge Creator or Makerbot Replicator, etc). Guaranteed to fit this model, and others with a 6″x10″ Build Plate or smaller. Replace your build tape regularly for improved printing quality, fewer print failures, and better print adhesion. Note, this replacement liner is precision manufactured by TabSynth Design Works LLC as a third party replacement for you Dremel Printer. It is not in any way a licensed, approved, or supported by the printer manufacturer. The Dremel name is a registered trademark of of Dremel Inc, which is in no way associated with these liners or TabSynth Design Works LLC.
- Precision Cut Blue Tape to fit your 6″x10″ Build Plate
- Fits Dremel Idea Builder and similar 3D printers like Flashforge or Makerbot
- Improves print quality and reliabilty
- Parts adhere firmly, and come off easily.
- Fist Most 3D printers
Click Here For More Information
Now with dual drive, the new Create+ 3D printing pen is completely re-engineered to give you an ultra smooth and enhanced Doodling experience. Improvements include greater durability, reduced chances of nozzle clogging, and better speed control for doodling over big spaces or intricate details.
- All new dual drive technology: the world’s first in a 3D Printing device. Featuring improved power, durability, and reliability for a superior doodling experience.
- A whole new way to create & fix: click to Extrude heated plastic which hardens rapidly, allowing you to draw in 3D, freehand, or over stencils.
- A fun and easy way to accomplish any project: fact – doodling is fun! Join millions all around the world who are rediscovering the simple joy and relaxation of doodling, but now in 3D.
- A versatile tool for ages 14+: make art, design wearables, build models, decorate your space, Fix things, or just play – the possibilities are limitless! Beginner-friendly so there is no need for special skills, A perfect gift for anyone who loves to create.
- Highest quality & safest materials: Compatible only with 3Doodler non-toxic plastic, ABS, FLEXY and wood plastics, Made in the USA, UK & Spain, and available in over 70 colors.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
No more burnt fingers for you!
This is a must have tool for changing print nozzles. Having the right tools makes all the difference in the world!
HOW TO REPLACEMENT NOZZLE
Step 1:Turn on 3D Printer, set nozzle temperature to target (PLA: 180-220, ABS: 240-280).
Step 2:After heat done, use SPANNER to hold heat block, use Socket screwdriver to screw old nozzle out. old nozzle will be very hot, don’t touch by hands!!!
Step 3:Put new nozzle to this socket screwdriver, spanner keep to hold heat block, screw nozzle in, must be tight and it is done.
Notice: NOZZLE and Heat Block on 3D printer need heat before take out, don\’t touch it by hands when printer is heading or close less than 10 mins.
21mm Wrench * 1pc
9mm Sleeve* 1pc
2 in 1 Screw Driver * 1pc
Screw Handle * 1pc
- No more burnt fingers for you! This is a must have tool for changing print nozzles. Having the right tools makes all the difference in the world!
- Compliant with 3D printer who has MK10 nozzle
- Special tools: special spanner and multi-function screwdriver can help you adjustment 3D Printer and change extruder nozzle more easy!
- You should heat heating block before Change or Assemble nozzle, otherwise maybe leakage
- Note: Screwdriver maybe rust, but No effect on use.
Click Here For More Information