There are different types of printer filaments available today, and choosing the best one that suits your preferences can be tricky. Some 3D printer filaments may emit a strong odor during the printing process, while others might tangle or form blobs easily – making them hard to work with.
If you are on the lookout for a 3D printer filament that is rich in color and texture, while being non-toxic and odorless at the same time, choosing a PLA filament is a good idea.
Unleash your 3D-printing creativity with the help of 3D Art’s Professional Printing Filament.
Our PLA printer filament is made available in a variety of colors for every project – all made from eco-friendly raw materials that are sourced from the USA.
It even comes in wood and marble colors, giving you more freedom to create 3D-printed masterpieces right in the comfort of your own home. Plus, the color order is layered uniquely for the rainbow rolls. Get a nice surprise every time you print!
Produced in a dust-free workshop, this 3D printer filament won’t cause common 3D printing problems, such as bubbles, warping, or filament clogging the nozzles.
Our 3D printer filament is offered in these exciting colors:
✅ Silk-like (Antique Gold, Rainbow, Bronze, Silver, Copper, Blue Sapphire)
✅ Thermochromic Color Change at 31°C from Purple to Red
Check out more features of our filament:
✅ May be used with 3D pens and most printers
✅ 1.75mm diameter (wood), 1.75mm (silk and marble), 1kg net weight
✅ 190 – 210℃ (wood), 195 – 230°C (silk and marble) printing temperature
✅ 30-60mm/s printing speed
✅ 40-80mm/s air travel speed
Let your 3D printing imagination run wild. Add the 3D Art Professional Printing Filament to your cart NOW!
- ✅ SMOOTH & STABLE DESIGN – Our 3D printer filament does not tangle during printing, and is designed to look shiny, smooth and flawless, bringing out the best 3D printing results for all your projects.
- ✅ ODORLESS PRINTING – Our filament is made of PLA (polylactic acid), which does not product any toxic stench during printing. An ideal printing material to be used in homes or classrooms.
- ✅ SIMPLE SET UP, NO HEATING BED REQUIRED – Unlike other 3D printing filament materials that contract during the drying process, ours will dry perfectly fine without the need to use a heating bed.
- ✅ NON-TOXIC & ECO-FRIENDLY – Our material is safe to be used for kid’s 3D printing projects as it is made of wood and silk-like biodegradable PLA, and is free from toxic chemicals that can be harmful.
- ✅ BONUS ITEMS – Want to maximize the value of your money? Each box of our PLA filament includes a free printer nozzle and a nozzle cleaner, ensuring continuous and hassle-free printing all day long.