TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
Compatible with all FDM printers on the market that accept 1.75 mm filament.
Including Prusa I 3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart xCreality, WanHao & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more!
Quality You Can Trust
High Purity: TPU is flexible, shape can be changed by external force and bounce back when the force disappears.
Strong Toughness: Manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, high hardness, making for smoother 3D printing, and fewer extruder nozzle problems.
High Compatibility: To be applied to a variety of FDM 3D printer, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
Healthy: All of products have passed the RoHS Directive, made by 100% polylactic acid.
Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, economical.
Fast and effective 24 x 7 professional customer support providing technical solutions.
- ♥ 1.75MM TPU(flexible) FILAMENT: The TPU(flexible) filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle TPU(flexible), TRONXY 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so TRONXY TPU(flexible) filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs
- ♥ +/- 0.05MM TOLERANCE: TRONXY TPU(flexible) 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.05 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the TPU(flexible) 3D printing filaments
- ♥ VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why TRONXY 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging
- ♥ 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: TRONXY 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm TPU filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plastic
- ♥ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: TRONXY insists on offering best 3D printer filaments and best customer service for customers. The PLA Plus 3D printer filaments are backed by TRONXY 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 1-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!