JURUI is a well-known private brand of filaments that covers the most commonly used 3D printing filaments: PLA,ABS ,PETG,Flexible,Wood,etc. As a professional 3D printer filament manufacturer ,has been specializing in providing various high quality materials for 3D printing for many years.JURUI is designed for high compatibility, smooth printing, remarkable performance, amazing price,and above all.
Material：ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It’s ability to with stand higher temperatures, ABS is one of the most popular and commonly chosen material on the market.
Net Weight：1kg (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Recommended Printing Temp： 220~250℃
Heated Bed： 80~110℃
Recommended Printing Speed： 30~100mm/s
Choose JURUI 3D Printing Filaments to Achieve Amazing Results!
Remarkable Performance：The ABS filaments have high strength and are suitable to 3D Print functional parts, like spare parts for machines or objects that are exposed to high temperatures like sunlight or hot water.
Wonderful appearance：ABS has a glossy appearance. It can be easily cut, filed or glued post printing. ABS can also be smoothed with Acetone.
High Compatibility：Our filaments had been tested on various brands of 3D printer in the market and with positive customers’ feedback.The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers .
Vacuum sealed：Our vacuum sealed packaging guarantees you to experience the best performance by isolating moisturized environment to the filaments.
- ABS 3D printing filament vacuumed sealed with desiccant
- 1.75mm filament diameter (dimensional accuracy +/- 0.05mm)，1 KG (approximately 2.2lbs) spool
- Recommended extrusion/nozzle temperature 220-250℃ （428-482℉）， use with heated build platform is recommended
- The 3D printing filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers,such as MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2 and etc.
- The ABS filaments have high strength and are suitable to 3D Print functional parts,compared to PLA filament ABS is a hard strong plastic with some flexibility.ABS filament is one of the most popular and commonly chosen material on the market.