(1) Mega 2560 R3
(2) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller
This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
Update High Quality Ramp Board by changing MOSFET: old MOSFET IC Model : PDF55N06 Specification£ºVDSS:60V ID:55A New MOSFET IC model: HM60N06 Specification£ºVDSS:60V ID:60A HM60N06 current up to 60A£¬More safety
(1) RAMPS 1.4 x 1
(2) Mega 2560 R3 x 1
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink x 5
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller x 1
(5) Smart Adapter x 1
(6) Cable x 2
(7) USB Cable x 1
Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE,contact us BY Email to get documents.
1. You just need to connect the computer with Mega 2560 via USB download cable when burning firmware.
2.The chip and circuit may be burnt when the power and motor driver board reversed, so please confirm twice before powering.
3.You just need to power Ramps 1.4 when testing.If you power Mega 2560, the chip will be burnt easily. So please read the introduction carefully and avoid the board being burnt due to the wrong operation.
- Mega 2560 control board: The board is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560-16AU .It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- RAMPS 1.4: RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
- LCD 12864 with Controller: This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
- A4988 driver module: A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Board is a breakout board for Allegro¡¯s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection; please read the A4988 datasheet carefullybefore using this product.
- Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver. (More generally, rewiring anything while it is powered isasking for trouble.)