1.STRONGER, MORE STABLE SYNCHRONIZED DUAL Z SYSTEM
2.SILENT & FASTER PRINTING SELF DEVELOPED ULTRA-QUIET DRIVER
3.MORE INTELLIGENT POWER FAILURE RECOVERY
4.MORE INTELLIGENT FILAMENT SENSOR, pause the print and ask the user to insert a new spool
5.RAPID HEATING AC HEAT BED
6.MUCH STABLE BRANDED POWER SUPPLY UNIT
7.PRINT WITH PRECISION DIRECT DRIVE EXTRUDER
8.MORE CONVENIENT LARGE NUT DESIGN
9. A new Lattice glass as 3d printer platform, extremely flat surface, superb adhesion, a breeze to release the printed objects, fast and steady heated curve, tested and durable.
Layer Resolution: 0.1mm
Frame: Aluminum Extrusion
XYZ Positioning Accuracy: 0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm
Printing Filament: PLA, ABS, TPU, Flexible Materials
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Maximum Print Speed: 150 mm/s
Maximum Travel Speed: 250mm/s
Build Volume: 300x300x400 mm
Extruder Type: Titan Extruder (Direct Drive)
Maximum Build Plate Temperature: 130C
Power Requirement: 110V – 240V, 600W max (with heated bed turned on)
Connectivity: USB, TF Card, USB Stick
Control Board: MKS Gen L
Nozzle Type: Volcano
Machine Dimensions: 550x405x640 mm
550x405x870 mm (with spool holder)
Shipping Box Dimensions: 780x540x250mm
Shipping Weight: 16.5KG
1 x Artillery Sidewinder-X1 3D Printer
1X Assembly tools
1 X Assembly instructions
1 X Assembly Guide
- Exclusive Ultra-Quiet Stepper Driver – Dissipated much less heat and maintaining a higher torque comparing to other quiet stepper drivers available.
- Synchronized Dual Z System – Make sure both side of the gantry move ups and downs the same height and at the same speed, ensure the X carriage always move parallel to the build plate, even when one of the Z-stepper breaks down.
- Direct Drive Extruder – With Titan Extruder, it makes your printer more reliable, especially for flexible filaments.
- AC Heating Platform – For quick heating. A new Lattice glass as 3d printer platform, extremely flat surface, superb adhesion, a breeze to release the printed objects, fast and steady heated curve, tested and durable.
- Power Failure Protection – Continue printing from the position where the last print was stopped during the power failure, and you can stop the continuous operation or power off.