Item Weight: 2g
Item Size: 22 x 22 x 15mm/ 0.66 * 0.66 * 0.6in (approx.)
3 x Silicone Cover
- Made of non-stick silicone material
- Helps to keep the hotend temperature extremely stable.
- Can extend the life of the heater block and extruder by keeping it cleaner.
- High temperature resistance: 280℃.
- Professional for 3D printer extruder.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Tired of fragile 3D printed parts? Armadillo 3D printing filament is a perfect alternative to some of the most common rigid materials on the market. Armadillo filament is a high performing rigid material, providing 90% higher abrasion resistance than nylon materials. Its toughness ratings are superior to commonly used materials, 86 times greater than that of ABS. It is an excellent material to use for bridging, with virtually no warping issues. When you need a rigid product that can withstand wear and tear, the Armadillo resistance to fracturing makes it a perfect replacement. Suggested Applications: braces, fasteners, gears and protective covers. KEY FEATURES: Abrasion resistance 84% better than PLA and 60% better than ABS Chemical resistance to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and Freon Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints No heated bed required. Build platform requires same prep as PLA PRINTING GUIDELINES: Extruder Temperature: 220°C – 230°C Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 45°C Glue or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed. Print Speed: Top and bottom layers: 15-20 mm/ sec (900-1800 mm/ min) Infill speeds: 45-60 mm/ sec (2700-3600 mm/ min) Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
- The toughness of a nylon with enhanced tensile strength
- Excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping
- Shore Hardness = 75D
- Suggested Applications: braces, fasteners, gears and protective covers
Check Out Our Website For Details…
EAONE 18 Pcs 3D Printer Nozzles M6 Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head (2*0.2mm+2*0.3mm+6*0.4mm+2*0.5mm+2*0.6mm+2*0.8mm+2*1.0mm) for MK8 Makerbot
Specification of Brass Nozzle:
Type: Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
Input diameter: 1.75mm
Output diameter: 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.4mm 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.8mm 1.0mm
Attention: Small parts, keep away from children
2x 0.2mm Nozzle Print Head
2x 0.3mm Nozzle Print Head
6x 0.4mm Nozzle Print Head
2x 0.5mm Nozzle Print Head
2x 0.6mm Nozzle Print Head
2x 0.8mm Nozzle Print Head
2x 1.0mm Nozzle Print Head
- Package include: 18 pieces M6 3D Printer nozzles for MK8 Makerbot, 2 x 0.2mm, 2 x 0.3mm, 6 x 0.4mm, 2 x 0.5mm, 2 x 0.6mm, 2 x 0.8mm, 2 x 1.0mm
- Diameter: input diameter: 1.75mm; output diameter: 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm
- Compatibility: compatible with all 1.75mm pla abs printer
- Material: brass
- Installation: external M6 thread connection
Click Here For More Information