Frame: Aluminum Extrusion
XYZ Positioning Accuracy: 0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm
Printing Filament:PLA, ABS, TPU, Flexible Materials
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Machine Dimensions: 550 x 405 x 640 mm
550 x 405 x 870 mm (with spool holder)
21.65 x 15.94 x 25.20 in
21.65 x 15.94 x 34.25 in (with spool holder)
Shipping Box Dimensions: 780 x 540 x 250 mm / 30.71 x 21.26 x 9.84 in
Machine Weight: 14kg
Shipping Weight: 16.5kg
Maximum Print Speed: 150 mm/s
Maximum Travel Speed: 250mm/s
Build Volume:300 x 300 x 400 mm / 11.81 x 11.81 x 15.75 in
Extruder Type: Titan Extruder (Direct Drive)
Power Requirement: 110V
600W max (with heated bed turned on)
Connectivity:USB, TF Card, USB Stick
Control Board: MKS Gen L
- MUCH STABLE PRINTING: There are 3 inductive sensor end stop separately set on XYZ axis while those non-touch, high-precision limit switches can automatically calibrate and maintain good stability under high-speed printing. Most importantly, features Synchronized Dual Z System, SW-X1 greatly increase its printing stability, also, the built in branded power supply ensure stable and sufficient power. Spend more time making without having to manually adjust the print bed.
- RUNAWAY PROTECTION HEATBED: The printer has a direct drive extruder and a fast heating AC heat bed with built in thermal runaway protection, even if the board or the SSR malfunctioned, the bed won’t heat up endlessly until bad things happen. Additionally, the heated bed can heat up to 80C in 2 minutes and it only takes the 0.4mm nozzle about five minutes to heat up to 110°C. With the Lattice glass smooth headbed surface, it makes all types of filaments can be easily stick on.
- QUIET TO USE: With a 300 x 300 x 400 mm build volume, the Sidewinder X1 3D printer has a hushed operating sound even working at fast speeds, thanks to its exclusive ultra-quiet stepper drivers which significantly reduce the noise level. SW-X1 overhauled the motion system on the Z, replacing the leadscrews with a belt-driven system, which not only reduces the noise level but also allows for faster print speeds. Feel free to work on other things while the machine is printing beside you.
- FILAMENT RUN-OUT+ POWER LOSS DETECTION & RECOVERY: Have you ever tripped over the power cord and lost a long hours print? SW-X1 will save you from the loss of power. When it recover from a power failure, the machine will continue to print. Also, it will automatically pauses your 3D print and notifies you when you’ve run out of filament, saving you time and money.
- FAST AND PRECISE: The print speed can reach up to 150 mm/s, and with the Direct Drive Extruder, SW-X1 makes high quality print, especially for flexible filament. When it arrives on your doorstep, the Sidewinder X1 comes 95% pre-assembled, which makes installation easy as can be.
Click Here For More Information
The introduction of digital manufacturing techniques, such as 3D printing applied to concrete material, opens up new perspectives on the way in which buildings are designed. Research on this theme is thriving and there is a high rate of innovation related to concrete. At the same time, the first life-size constructions made from printed concrete are emerging from the ground.
This book presents state-of-the-art knowledge on the different printing processes as well as on the concrete material that must adapt to these new manufacturing techniques, such as new hardware and new printers for concrete. The possibilities in terms of architectural design are discussed as well as the pathways that remain to be uncovered. The book also explores the challenges that researchers and companies expect to overcome as they get closer to democratizing this potential revolution that is the digital manufacturing of concrete.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Semoic，a legal trade mark, has been registered. Only those who are authorized are available to sell items under Semoic. Semoic will bring you joyful shopping experience. 3D Printer Kit,Ramps 1.4 + Mega 2560 + MK2B Heatbed + Controller I3 Suit 12864
Mega 2560 control board: core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
ATmega2560 Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 16
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 16MHz
PCB Heatbed MK2B Dual Power
This is the later version of MK2B, and can use dual power input, so it is better than MK2A.
Dimensions (Outer): 214mm x 214mm
Dimensions (Heat Bed): 200mm x 200mm
Laminate FR4 1.6+/-0.15mm
2 Layer, 35um Copper
Power Input: 12V/24V DC
Copper Plated Holes
colour: blue & red
1* Mega 2560 R3
1* LCD 12864 Graphic smart display controller
3* Mechanical endstops + cables
1* MK2B Heatbed
1* Thermistor and high temp wire
1* 2M GT2 belts
2* 30cm Cable
1* Smart adapter
1* USB cable
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
- 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4: The RepRap Arduino-compatible MEGA Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short. It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion.
- The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.Version 1.4 uses surface mount capacitors and resistors to further cover edge issue cases.
- LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller: This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display.You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller.
- Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.3 pcs of Mechanical End stops: The mechanical endstop uses a lever switch to detect when it is activated. The switch is wired up so that when activated, it pulls the signal to LOW. There is also an LED on the board that will light up when the switch is activated. It uses a standard 4 pin .pitch header and accepts a standard, old-style CD-ROM audio connector cable.
- 2M GT2 Belts: For 3D Printing applications, GT2 2mm belt system works better than T2.5, T5, it gives better smoothness and accuracy of positioning, resulting in better printing quality. GT2 timing belt system especially suited for linear movement and positioning applications.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…