The Printrbot Simple 2014 fully assembled 3D printer has an open platform with an aluminum print bed and a frame constructed of black powder-coated steel and aluminum for fabricating objects to maximum dimensions of 6 x 6 x 6 inches/150 x 150 x 150 mm (H x W x D) using PLA (polylactic acid) thermoplastic filament. The printer has a vertical resolution of 100 microns (0.10 mm) and includes a direct drive 6061 aluminum extruder with a shrouded cooling fan, and an Ubis hot end that accepts 1.75 mm PLA filament. The unheated 6061 aluminum print bed has a matte finish, has a semi-auto leveling features, and provides a level build surface that will not warp. The printer is commanded through the provided micro USB cable using G-code numerical control instructions. An SD memory card slot can store G-code instructions on a memory card (sold separately) for operation without a connection to a computer. It can be used with 3D printer management software packages (sold separately). The frame is made of powder-coated steel and aluminum. Machined aluminum axis rods with linear bearings and injection molded gears help ensure precise movement. The size 17 stepper motors meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standard ICS 16-2001. The printer comes with a sample spool of PLA filament.
|Vertical (Z-axis) resolution
||100 microns (0.10 mm)
||Ubis 1.75 mm
||4 x 4 x 4 inches/100 x 100 x 100 mm (H x W x D)
||8 x 14 x 11 inches (H x W x D)
||5.25 lb (2.38 kg)
||Micro USB cable (included) or SD memory card (sold separately)
*H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
3D printers fabricate physical objects directly from computer-aided-design (CAD) data sources. Objects created by additive manufacturing are built by dispensing successive thin layers of molten material onto a moving platform base from a robotic extruder nozzle. The material is most commonly a thermoplastic or HDPE (high-density polyethylene) filament.
Printrbot manufactures desktop 3D printers and accessories. The company is headquartered in Lincoln, CA.
What’s in the Box?
- Printrbot Simple 2014 3D Printer (assembled)
- 12v 6A laptop power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Sample spool of 1.75 mm PLA plastic filament
- Steel and aluminum body for increased strength and rigidity
- 6″x 6″x 6″ build volume
- Semi-Auto Leveling via Software
- Print Resolution: 100 Microns
- Fewer parts and far better precision in manufacturing than previous wooden versions of this Simple 3D printer
- Assembled 3D printer that fabricates objects from G-code instructions using PLA thermoplastic filament
- Open platform for ease of access with black powder-coated steel and aluminum frame construction
- Builds objects to maximum dimensions of 6 x 6 x 6 inches/150 x 150 x 150 mm (H x W x D)
- Vertical (Z-axis) resolution of 100 microns (0.10 mm)
- Semi-auto leveling, 6061 aluminum print bed provides a level build surface that will not warp
Click Here For More Information
Delivering everyday protection against impact, scratches, dirt, dust and everyday hazards, you will definitely stand out from the crowd with this unique designed hardcase especially fitted for your phone. The case features a one-piece, impact resistant, flexible hard case with an extremely slim profile. Designed to allow for your phone to be fully usable whilst in the case, there are cutouts for all of the ports and features. This means you will not have to remove the case to use the full capabilities of your phone. With our new slim-fitting low profile design, this case provides the robust protection of a hard case and the form-fitting flexibility of a soft case. Carefully crafted for a precise fit, this case features full body protection in a slim, bulk-free fashionably-aware package that enhances your phones aesthetics.
We ship our products from China.
USA : 7 to 10 business days (+tracking number) by USPS First Class Mail
UK + EUROPE : 4 to 10 business days (+tracking capability) by Royal Mail
These are indicative only. Some delay may occur during high peak season, local customs clearance, local post failures which we cannot be held responsible for. If you have any time constraint, please contact us prior to placing order.
- Against shocks,Highest Quality,Strong, reliable and durable
- Perfect Fit,Aesthetic design, Excellent Protection against shocks
- Designed to allow for your phone to be fully usable whilst in the case, there are cutouts for all of the ports and features
- cell phone not included
Visit The Website For More Information…
Sainsmart A4988 driver is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
SainSmart Megatronics LCD12864 intelligent controllerLED background light
control circuit..You can turn on the light time to do long or short form of the
adjustment TRIMM R4100K from 10 seconds to 2 minutesIf you use a print job at
night and parts department, which means that the new modifications LCD backlight
would be suitable for youLED background light control circuit, a small function
of intelligent controller, With pin short time to decide on all LED turn or
steering 30 seconds
SainSmart Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D
printer also for use on CNC machines and other electronic applications.
SainSmart SD Ramps: Breakout board for the microSD socket is not much bigger than your fingernail. Compatible with the SPI interface found on any SD card, this tiny form factor was created for cell phone storage and is perfect for your next 3D printer project! Board comes fully assembled and tested.The bare socket is available.
MK2B is the latest and the best type of heatbed, compatible with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants.
1 x Ultimaker 1.5.7 Controller
1 x Mega 2560 R3
5 x A4988 driver
1 x LCD12864 Smart LCD Controller
1 x SD card breakout
5 x Mechanical Endstop
1 x RAMPS 1.4 wiring cable
1 x Heatbed MK2B
5 x NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
1 x USB Cable
Documentation for your reference:
- This is the new SainSmart 3D Printer Starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in 3D printer.
- You will have a complete set of Sainsmart’s most common and useful electronic components.
- You may learn about Sainsmart through using these basic projects.
- Sainsmart Mega2560 R3 is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Arduino development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
- SainSmart Ultimaker 1.5.7 Controller is a board that’s very similar to other Pololu-based electronics implementations, including RAMPS, but it can support up to 5 steppers (three for X, Y, Z, one for an extruder and one for any other function). You can add as many stepper driver carriers as youneed. It is designed to run at higher voltages than 12 Volts, This allows you to put 90 Watts out of one MOSFET and run your stepper motors with more torque and higher maximum speeds. This board is also used on the Mantis-30 milling machine from Protospace and on various Mendel’s that people have built.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…