1 x pulley (with the lock screw)
1 x pulley (without the lock screw)
2 x pulley bearing
2 x M3nS nut
2 x spring
1 x pulley shaft
1 x 3d printed piece
(Don’t include the stepper motor and the black frame)
- This gear kit is designed for Prusa i3 3d printer DIY. The gears come as a set consisting of a primary drive gear with a M3 setscrew, fits on a 5mm shaft with a flat side as those on standard Nema17 motors. A secondary drive gear with integrated high quality bearings and a shaft diameter 3.00 lenght 20 mm in precision ground hardened steel.
- Dual drive gears for 1.75 mm filament, precision custom cnc machined with extreme precision guarantees that you get the grip you always wanted.
- Manufactured in hardened steel with an protective surface treatment will give you long lifetime and extreme reliability.
- A lithium based grease is recommended to use on the gear section and in side the needle bearings for low friction and to avoid wear. A small dab of grease is enough.
- After-sales guarantee: each defective item can be replacement for free or refund. If any question, please feel free to contact or QA us, we will try our best to service you.