Wanhao’s Prusa i3 lineup is perhaps one of the best available in the market. Assembled and calibrated in factory and sporting an aluminium frame, the Wanhao Prusa i3 Plus is an excellent choice for businesses and enthusiasts alike. Quality comes with every Wanhao order. The Prusa i3 Plus sports a MK10 single extruder, which can print various filaments at generous print speeds. The i3 Plus comes with a heated plate and a special Wanhao build surface, minimizing warping and maximizing adhesion. All this technology is wrapped in a durable metal shell, ensuring endless hours of quality prints. Overall, the Wanhao i3 Plus is a more polished version of the Wanhao i3 V2.1. The i3 Plus benefits from better hardware and an integrated board to minimize hardware malfunctions. This product comes assembled and semi-calibrated, but comes with up-to-dateÂ instructions.
- BephaMart 5Pcs K-type Temperature Sensor Thermocouple Shielded For Makerbot 3D Printer
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly, it will demage the nozzle or lead to clogging;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
Usage of Ultrabase Heatbed Kits:
Please kindly visit :
Official Web: www.anycubic3d.com
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDup0gp9pLA
Material: Tempered glass/Inorganic coating/Aluminum
Max Temperature:120 Degree Celsius
Resistance around 0.9 ohm for 12V
Resistance around 3.6 ohm for 24V
Item size: Tempered Glass 220x220x4mm ;Aluminum Heatbed 220x220x1.5mm
Package Weight :870g
1x ANYCUBIC Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform with Heatbed
4x M3X35 Screws
4x M3 nuts
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Good Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
- High Durability: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Compatibility: Ultrabase is compatible with most Cartesian style 3D printers (Build surface size :220x220mm)