▷ Welcome to the world of 3D MARS for endless opportunities of innovation and design in 3D printing!
3D MARS specialize in providing value-for-money 3d printing filament to most 3d printing lover. Our filament is 1.36KG(approximately 2.9LBS, including )which meet most 3d printer owners’ need. And PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) is a safe green material, best for the printing of toys, model and small household items.
Hope that our filaments can enrich your experience in 3d printing industry.
➤1.36 KG (approximately 2.9 lbs/ 390 meters) One Spool
➤ PLA (Poly lactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
➤Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.56″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.16″
Density: 1.24g ± 0.05g/cm³
Tensile Strength: 48.5 MPa
Bending Strength: 82.7 MPa
Notch Impack Strength: 16 j/m
Melting Point: 150°C – 165°C
Printing Temperature: 195°C – 220°C (383°F – 428°F)
Frequently Asked Questions
①Filaments do not extrude properly?
A: Check the running extruder temperature is match with the temperature of the filament extrusion needed. If not, keep trying to set a appropriate temperature.
②How do I store my filament?
A: Sealing the filament in a dry storage can effectively prevent it brittle and crack cased by absorbing moisture from the air for a long term.
③ Is your filament tangled?
A: Check the spool is installed correctly.
– For good shape, please keep your products made by pla away from the things exceeding 60 degrees.
– Had better not use it to making thin things or impact the product made by pla because it is frail.
- *Gross Meter and Weight: Fluorescent Green 3d printer filament is 1.34KG(including spool, approximately 2.95 lbs) with 390 meters each
- *3d Printer Filament 1.75: Eco-friendly Fluorescent Green filament is suitable for high precision while printing
- *Better Smell: The air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing
- *Compatibility: Fluorescent Green filament works well with MakerBot, Ultimaker, 3D Pen, Prusa i3 ect
- *+/-0.05mm Filament Diameter Tolerances:1.75mm diameter length of filament’s tight tolerance to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints