Dremel 3D45 EDU 3D Printer and Education Accessories (Lesson Plans, Professional Development Course, build plate, glue, filament)
- Includes the Dremel 3D45 printer, granted the PCMag 2018 Editors’ Choice Award. Equipped with a heated build plate, all-metal hot end, 4.5 inch color screen, wifi connectivity, and much more, the 3D45 is perfect for the classroom.
- Start using the 3D45 right out of the box with 30 lesson plans included and ready to implement in your classroom.
- Teach students to solve open-ended problems by creating their own models and prototypes in Nylon, ECO ABS, PETG, PLA and more at up to 50 micron resolution.
- Introduce your students to the world of digital fabrication allowing them to visualize lessons and realize their own potential to create.
- Receive 4 hours of professional development credits after completing 3D printing course designed especially for teachers.File Types Supported: STL, OBJ
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…