The Dremel Digilab 3D45 Idea Builder 3D printer is one of the best 3D printer options for printing advanced materials such as ECO ABS, Nylon, PETG and PLA. It is also Dremel’s best 3D printer for university use. With a 0.4 mm steel nozzle that heats up to 280°C and a removable glass build plate that heats up to 100°C, you can print almost any 1.75mm 3D filament with ease. The printer is loaded with easy-to-use features and has a guided setup process that gets you from unboxing to printing in just a short few minutes. The 5 inch full color touchscreen has an intuitive interface so you can quickly navigate through different functions. The printer has an RFID reader built-in to detect the 1.75mm Dremel filament that you place inside and automatically choose the best print settings for that filament. You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are, and you can also use the software to monitor your prints using the built in HD camera. The fully enclosed design helps reduce the chance for warping and keeps curious hands out of the printer, and it also makes the printer very quiet. It also helps the printer achieve a very high quality with 50 micron layer height. You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports .gcode, .g or .g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6″ x 10″ x 6.7″ (402 cu in) build volume. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1 year warranty. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away. If you want to buy 3D printer for architecture, college, college library, education, or for engineering, look no further.
- Easily removable glass build plate heated up to 100°C and 0.4mm steel nozzle heated up to 280°C
- 5-inch full color touch screen with intuitive icons for easy setup and operation
- Fully enclosed sturdy plastic design with a 6.7″ x 10″ x 6″ build volume for better prints, better safety and less chance for warping
- Wifi connectivity, built-in HD camera and included remote printing software so you can print and monitor your prints from anywhere. You can also print via USB
- RFID built-in to detect the filament type (PLA, Nylon, ECO ABS, PETG) inserted and to automatically change printer settings