Creality 3D Printer Upgrade Extruder Assembled MK8 Hot End Kit with Capricorn PTFE Bowden Tubing for Ender 3/Ender 3 Pro 1.75mm, with 2*0.4mmNozzle, 2*Silicone Cover, 2*PC4-M6 Fittings, 2*PC4-M10 Male Straight Pneumatic
– Application: Creality 3D printer ender 3/ender 3 Pro
– Nozzle size: 0.4mm
– Heating Tube: 24V 40W
– Operating temperature range: -40~+260°C (-40~+500°F)
– Material: Aluminum+Stainless Steel+Brass
Hot End Kit(Concluded Capricorn Teflon tube)
- 100% Capricorn PTFE Bowden Tubing Upgrade Extruder Assembled MK8 Hot End Kit ,Creality Original
- Capricorn PTFE tubing: High Lubricity Additives make our XS Series tubing the lowest friction Bowden tubing on the market. Less friction means more responsiveness, less retraction, more accurate prints, less slippage, wear, and tear on the extruder, and less clogging when printing chunky filaments such as some woodfills or ironfills.
- Pluggable: the heating tube and temperature thermistor that from control box, connect them with terminal housing and pin. Then you could plug the hotend kit, easier to replace hotend kit for nex time.
- With more terminal housing and pins as spare parts, in case fail installation and waste .
- MK8 Extruder Hot End kit, white wire was temperature thermistor, braided wire was heating tube 24V40W.