Print technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
Build Volume: 300 x 300 x 400mm
Printing Precision: 0.05mm
Positioning precision: 12.5 ¦Ìm / 12.5¦Ìm / 2.5¦Ìm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Printing Speed: 40-145mm/s
Supported Software: Repetier-Host, Cura, Simplify 3D, Slicer PE, etc
Print file types support: Gco, gcode
Supported OS: Windows / Mac / Linux
Nozzle temperature: Max 260¡æ
Heat bed temperature: Max 110¡æ
AC Input: 100-240V
DC Output: 24V/16A
Connectivity: USB connector or stand-alone SD card printing
Desktop space: 510*415*625mm
Shipping dimension: 660 x 580 x 256mm
Shipping weight: 16kg
Average operational noise: 49dBA
1 x 3D printer Thinker
1 x tool kit
1 x 8 GB SD card and USB card reader
1 x 10 meters test filament
1 x Diagonal pliers
1 x Power cable
1 x USB cable
2 x PC4-M6 fittings
1 x X-axis belt
1 x filament holder
1 x 0.4mm nozzle
1 x ejector pin
- Super quiet: Eryone 2560 Mother Board with TMC2208 V1.2 stepper motor driver and quite fans.
- Maflex: magnetic and flexible PEI printing surface, easy stick to heat bed and remove from heat bed, for more detail, please see Eryone maflex.
- Large volume and high quality: The printing volume is 300*300*400mm, with carefully-selected components. After 3 steps assembly, the printer can print pretty well, almost no need to calibrate.
- Power failure resume feature: Built-in supercapacitor and circuit designing, the mainboard will store the height value of Z-axis when the power off. When the power system resume, the printer can resume the print.
- Compatible with Auto-leveling sensors: With pre-designed interface for BL-touch and proximity switch, update Eryone Thinker S firmware to enable the auto-leveling function is easily.