Our ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a commonly used 3D printer material. Best used for making durable parts that need to withstand higher temperatures. In comparison to PLA filament, ABS plastic is less “”brittle”” and more “”ductile.”” It can also be post-processed with acetone to provide a glossy finish. When 3D printing with ABS filament, a heated printing surface is recommended, as ABS plastic will contract when cooled leading to warped parts. ABS filament is available in both 1.75mm and 3.00mm diameter sizes. The latest range of ABS filaments have been developed by our expert engineers utilizing the latest technology and high quality prime virgin raw material.
- Free from harmful or hazardous materials.
- Proper for objects with good toughness, higher working and with minimum warping during printing
- High rigidity combined with good flex.
- Parts can withstand temperatures of up to 80 °C without losing strength
- Parts can be vapor smoothed for greater strength and better surface finish