keyestudio Mega (core to ATmega2560) is a development board (used with16MHz crystal oscillator ) of microcontroller. There are 54 I/O (input/output ) digital interfaces (of which 15 are PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs and 4 UART (hardwareserial ports). With its bootloader, program can be downloaded directly with USB and you don’t need to use other external programmer. It can be powered directly by USB, or AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
2Design of Power Supply :
There are two choices (direct power supply trough USB or external power supply) for the power supply system of Mega, and they can be Automatic switched.
External power supply can be AC-to-DC adapter or battery.
Lit rang of voltage of this control board is 6V~12V, but if the supplied voltage is greater than 12V, the voltage stabilizing device will be likely overheated and overheat protection and damaging MEGA will be more likely to occur.
So we suggest the power supply should be 6.5~12V in operation and recommended supply is 7.5 or 9V.
Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
Digital I/O Pins54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins:16
DC Current per I/O Pin:20 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin:50 mA
256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
Clock Speed:16 MHz
Original Packaging Includes
1 x KEYESTUDIO Mega 2560 R3 Board
1 x USB Cable
- PERFECTLY COMPATIBLE with IDE Software: a nice upgrade to the uno r3 which will allow more complex programs and projects to be done
- RIGHT OUT OF THE Box: uses the official ATmega16u2 IC instead of CH340G, no driver problem
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: solder is very clean, everything is aligned nicely, all boards are well packed after function,voltage, current testing, protected in a beautiful box
- FCC and CE CERTIFICATION: this board made from environmentally friendly components and materials, as well as environmentally friendly production technology, it is really safe
- We also have a one-stop store that provides various of open source hardware raspberry pi and micro bit, you can access this page at https://www.amazon.com/keyestudio