– Filament Material: TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
– Net Weight: About 2.20 lb (1kg)
– Shipping Weight: About 2.98 lb (1.35kg)
– Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (±0.05mm)
– Recommended extruder temperature: 446°F – 480°F(230-250°C)
– Spool Type: Plastic Spool
– Spool Diameter: About 7.87 inch (20cm)
– Spool Width: About 2.28 inch (5.8cm)
– Spool Height: 2.76 inch (7cm)
– Spool Hub Hole: About 2.09 inch (5.3cm)
– Test Report: MSDS,FDA, ROHS,EN71-19,17PHTHALATE,REACH
– Package Type: Vacuum package
Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles.
With bowden extruder you might pay more attention to these tips:
– Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
– First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
– Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
– Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well. – Cooling fan on after first layer.
If you are having problems printing with soft filaments, firstly, and most importantly, slow the print down, run at 20mm/s will work perfectly.
It is important when loading the filament to allow it to only just start extruding. Once you see the filament coming out the nozzle hit stop. The load feature pushes filament through quicker than a normal print and this can cause it to get caught in the extruder gear.
Also feed the filament direct to the extruder, not through the feeder tube. This reduces the drag on the filament which can cause the gear to slip on the filament.
- Bright and smooth surface – This filament has strong toughness and uniform in color
- Environmental Friendly Material – Made of TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane), this material is toxic-free and harmless to human
- High Purity – low shrinkage rate, can be used in priting any size of models without warping
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Tolerance: ± 0.05mm), recommended print temperature: 374°F – 446°F(190-230°C), Spool Diameter: 7.87inch, Spool Height: 2.83inch
- Suitable for many occasions – like factory, lab, for business use. Test Report: MSDS,FDA, ROHS,EN71-19,17PHTHALATE,REACH