HIPS – High Impact Polystyrene used commonly with a dual extruder when printing with ABS. HIPS is used to create structures impossible to make without support, dissolve away the HIPS in d-limonene without affecting the ABS object being printed. Print temperature: approximately 235°C. Print bed temperature between: 80 – 115°C.
- 1.75mm diameter, HIPS filament, 1 Kg Spool
- Diameter Tolerance: 1.75mm: 1.75 +/- 0.1mm
- Suggested print temperature ranges from 230°C – 240°C
- Compatible with most 3D printer models
- Soluble in MG Chemicals cat# 433 or 433C series of d-Limonene for dissolving HIPS support material