DIY replacement kit, special for Anet A2 & A8 printer.
Pre-wired thermistor, 100K ohm, 1.1m in length.
12V 40W cartridge heater.
Aluminum heater block.
0.4mm output nozzle.
6mm diameter external thread extruder throat, 30mm length, suits for 1.75mm filament.
Specifications: –NTC3950 Thermistor Material: High Temperature .
Teflon(200℃)Resistance: at 25°C=100K ohm Cable Length: Approx.
1.1m Working Temperature Range: -40℃～+300℃ .
Extruder Throat Material: Stainless Steel & Teflon Input Diameter: 1.75mm Length: 30mm External Thread Diameter: 6mm.
Nozzle Material: Brass Input Diameter: 1.75mm & 3mm Output Diameter: 0.4mm .
Heater Material: Stainless Steel Voltage: 12v Power: 40w .
Package include :
1 X 0.4mm MK8 extruder nozzle
1 X 30mm throat teflon tube
1 X heater block
1 X thermistor
1 X cartridge heater
- Heated Tubing :12V/40W high temperature resistance heater (wire length 1M/39.4inches), operating temperature range:0~+280°C (0~+538°F)
- Nozzle: 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head, Compatible with 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer
- 30mm Length Extruder 1.75mm Tube, made from stainless steel / teflon ,compatible with 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer, reduces extrusion force and improve reliability of retractions thanks to the improved internal surface finish.
- Heater block: Aluminium Material heater block, 2cm X 2cm X 1cm, comes with a necessary M6d screw. Working perfectly with ABS and PLA filaments.
- You can repair your extruder with this kit instead of replacing a new one when your extruder suffers a clog that can’t be fixed. A great replacement hot end for MK8, i3, E3D, Anet A8, Alunar M508, CR7, V2 etc.