The Printrbot Simple 3D printer comes fully assembled, has an open platform, a frame constructed of machined aluminum and laser-cut birch wood, and fabricates objects using PLA (polylactic acid) thermoplastic filament, with a vertical resolution of 100 microns (0.10 mm). The printer can build objects to maximum dimensions of 4 x 4 x 4 inches/102 x 102 x 102 mm (H x W x D). It comes with a direct drive extruder with a cooling fan, and an Ubis hot end that accepts 1.75 mm PLA filament. The printer is commanded through the provided micro USB cable using G-code numerical control instructions. An SD memory card slot can store G-Code instructions on a memory card (sold separately) for operation without a connection to a computer. It can be used with 3D printer management software packages (sold separately). The frame is made of laser-cut birch wood. Machined aluminum axis rods with linear bearings and injection molded gears help ensure precise movement. The size 17 stepper motors meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standard ICS 16-2001. The printer comes with a sample spool of PLA filament.
|Vertical (Z-axis) resolution||100 microns (0.10 mm)|
|Hot end||Ubis 1.75 mm|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm|
|Build speed||80-100 mm/min|
|Build volume||4 x 4 x 4 inches/102 x 102 x 102 mm (H x W x D)|
|Printer weight||5.25 lb (2.38 kg)|
|Printer size||7 x 8 x 9 inches (H x W x D)|
|Input method||Micro USB cable (included) or SD memory card (sold separately)|
*H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
3D printers fabricate physical objects directly from computer-aided-design (CAD) data sources. Objects created by additive manufacturing are built by dispensing successive thin layers of molten material onto a moving platform base from a robotic extruder nozzle. The material is most commonly a thermoplastic or HDPE (high-density polyethylene) filament.
Printrbot manufactures desktop 3D printers and accessories. The company is headquartered in Lincoln, CA.
What’s in the Box?
- Printrbot Simple 3D Printer
- 12v 6A laptop style power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Sample spool of 1.75 mm PLA plastic filament
- Fabricates objects from G-code instructions using PLA thermoplastic filament
- Open platform for ease of access with machined aluminum and laser-cut birch wood frame construction
- Builds objects to maximum dimensions of 4 x 4 x 4 inches/102 x 102 x 102 mm (H x W x D)
- Vertical (Z-axis) resolution of 100 microns (0.10 mm)
- Machined aluminum axis rods with linear bearings and injection molded gears help ensure precise movement
Click Here For More Information
*** Introductory price! IC3D is now extruding our own filament in-house!*** 100% USA manufactured 1.75mm ABS 3D printing filament. Filament diameter is 1.75mm +/- 0.10mm. Strict production standards for cleanliness and tolerance specification ensure absolute top quality and consistent diameter. Proven results through extensive testing on several mainstream desktop 3D printers utilizing a variety of extruder designs and hot-end styles; we confidently provide every spool of filament with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Recommended printing temperature range is calibrated 220 – 230C. Every spool is quality checked, and sealed with desiccant in a heavy poly-bag to keep your filament clean and dry during storage. IC3D For 3D Printers, By 3D Printers (TM)
- 2lb of 1.75mm ABS Filament
- Filament comes on a sturdy plastic spool, in a thick vacuum sealed package with desiccant.
- Filament Diameter is 1.75mm +/-0.10. Filament Weight is 2.1lb +/- 0.1. Printing temperature range is 220 – 230C.
- Extruded by IC3D Printers in Ohio, USA
- IC3D only makes product for the 3D printing industry
Check Out Our Website For Details…
This RioRand filament is another popular plastic filament for home printingcomes coming with vacuum package, with no oily residue and no air bubbles.
The plastic is great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing.
The diameter of hole is 3.8cm, widespread used in 3D printers such as Reprap,MakerBot,Afinia,Solidoodle 2,Printrbot LC,MakerGear M2 and UP!(Afinia H-Series).
The diameter stays stable and consistent and filament holds exceptionally toght tolerances.It loads and unloads perfectly.
Widely used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile, electronics, and anime field.
1. Is your filament tangled?
Check that the spool is spinning smoothly on the mount.
2. Is the nozzle clogged?
Run the Load script from the onboard menus. Observe the plastic as it emerges from the nozzle. Does it drop straight down, or curl up toward the extruder? If it curls back up toward the extruder, the nozzle may be partially clogged.
3. Having trouble getting the first layer to stick well?
Some adjustments to the nozzle calibration height help.
1x RioRand PLA Plastic 3D Printer Dark Blue Supplies Filament Makerbot RepRap 1kg 1.75MM
- Powered by RioRand advanced technology
- Made of famous material:NatureWorks
- High precision:the filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering.
- Compatible with DeltaMaker, Makerbot, UP Mini, UP Plus
- Filament comes in a light spool, in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…