PolyLite PC is produced using a polycarbonate resin specifically engineered for 3D printing. It delivers good stiffness and heat resistance with light diffusing properties.
- 1Kg Spool ; Weight accuracy +/- 30g
- 2.85mm 3D Printing Filament (Diameter accuracy +/- 0.05mm, 97% is within +/- 0.02mm)
- PolyLite PC delivers good stiffness and heat resistance with light diffusing properties.
Click Here For More Information
Filaments Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.04
Net Weight: 1KG(2.2lbs)
Recommended Printing Temp: 255 – 270 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 30 – 60 mm/s
Heated Bed Temp: 70°C – 80°C
The dimensions of spool:
Spool Diameter: 20cm
Spool Width: 6.9cm
Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 5.3cm
- New arrival:PETG 1.75mm Filament.
- Easy to print, strength of prints is higher than PLA filament.
- Universal compatibility with diverse FDM 3D printers in market. Eco-friendly and odor-free.
- Premium petg and cost-effective:our petg filaments deliver exceptional quality and reliability to meet your everyday needs in design and prototyping while in its cost-effective price.
- Print Suggestion：Tested for all filaments please print according to the print temperature we provide(255℃ – 270℃).
Check Out Our Website For Details…
1pc SKR V1.4 Turbo Board
1PC USB Cable
- Using 32bit main frequency 120MHz ARM level Cortex-M3 series LPC1769 Microprocessor
- I2C, SPI and WIFI interfaces are reserved for convenience of DIY
- Double z-axis interface, eliminating the trouble of external drive expansion Module
- More fan interfaces: 1 way CNC fan, 3 way normally open fan
- Plug-in external DC5V power supply module to supply power to TFT screen, BLtouch and Neopixel
Visit The Website For More Information…