3D Hero 3D Printer ABS Filament 1.75 mm 1kg Spool (2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm-NO Clogging(Black)
✮✮✮ Filament Features ✮✮✮
Material: ABS Printer Filament
Color:Cyan (Bright Cyan)
Net Weight: 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Diameter: 1.75mm ABS Filament (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature : 220°C – 240°C (428°F-464°F)
100% WORRY-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
100% worry-free satisfaction guaranteed offered to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked.
So, why think twice?
ORDER NOW ➤ Get this Incredible ABS filament 1Kg Spool for 3D printers ➤Delivery in Just 3-5 Days!
- 【+/-0.02mm Tolerance ONLY】 Minimum Tolerance to Ensure Consistently Extruded, No Clogging,Extremely high successful rate
- 【Non Toxic & Low Odor】All of our 3D printer filament have pass ISO,ROHS,SGS,Cause no harm to user
- 【3D Filament】Use ABS filament when your 3D printing objects need to be strong, stiff, and flexible enough to resist breaking when stressed
- 【High Compatibility】Compatible with 3D Printers and 3D Pens that which use 1.75MM filament,Such as:Prusa,Makerbot,etc
- 【Guarantee & Service】One year warrant,Any quality problems about our 3D Printer Filament, we will replace for you.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
1.The needles aremade of quality stainless steel, flexible and won’t break easily, with a handlefor easily twisting.
2.The tweezershave Fine tips with non-magnetic coating. Great for repairing small wires,screws, circuit board welding.
3.Reaching where your fingers can’t.Suitable for high-density integrated circuit chip within the operation.
4.Wide suitable:Compatible with most of 3D printers on the market such as Duplicator, MakerBot,RepRap etc.
- 12pcs of 0.40mm nozzle cleaning needles packed in one safe container. Ideal for gentle maintenance of your nozzles and hard to reach places like the feed gears.All of the items come in a neat plastic tube to keep them well organized and safely together.
- The tweezers comes with straight and curved shape tip are perfect for nozzle maintenance and cleaning excess support material, picking up a small object and getting into tight areas. The needles are very sharp, easy to clean your printer extruder hot end nozzle clogs or other small parts.
- The spatula has a black ergonomic rubber comfort grip. The hardened stainless steel blades, flexible but not too thin or flimsy, safer rounded edges, work well with different size objects without damaging them.
- The tweezers and needles come in a stylish, neat, sturdy plastic tube with an aluminum screw lid to provide extra protection for the tool for long-lasting. Compatible with most well known 3D Printers on the market.
- Fit on any 3D Printer 0.4mm nozzle such as Makerbot Creality, CR-10, CR10, Ender 2, Ender 3, Anet A8, Tevo, Tarantula, Lulzbot, MK8, Reprap, E3D, V6, Volcano. Compatible with most well known 3D Printers on the market.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
How to use Sparkmaker:
Step1:Add model to SparkStudio to add support and slice
Step2:Save the slice file to SD card.
Step3:Level platform when first print (No need to level again next time).
Step4:Loosen the four screws on both sides of the platform.
Step5:Rotate the knob drops the platform to the lowest point
Step6:Press down the platform and tighten the four screws on both sides of the platform.
Step7:Pour the resin into resin tank(Less than 120g resin)
Step8:Insert the SD card into the slot (Face down).
Step9:Press the button and start to print
Step10:The print is finished.
Step11:Loosen the handle and remove the platform
Step12:Remove the supports of model
Step13:Clean the model with 99% alcohol
Step14:Irradiate the model with UV-light about 2-3mins.（purchased separately）
Step15:Finally,get the model.
How to Clean the Machine?
The edge of the building platform can be cleaned using tissue or dust cloth and residual adhesive can be removed with a knife or spade and the residual adhesive in the tank should be removed with tweezers. The remaining resin can be absorbed using a syringe and stored in a bottle for next use. Loosen the two screws used to install resin tank and clean the tank with alcohol, and then reinstall it.
Matters needing attention:
1.※When connecting the printer,You should plug in the DC port first,and then plug in the socket.
2.The SparkMaker 3D Printer should put in a place without strong light.
3.UV cover should be put on the SparkMaker Printer when printing.
4.The SD card’s capacity should not more than 32G and should be formatting when first use.
5.Avoid looking at UV light and you should wear goggles.
KINDLY REFER USER MANUAL BEFORE USE.
- DESKTOP DESIGN: Only 6.6 pounds with a compact size of 170φ*275mm, Featuring a small footprint. Suitable for office, studio or home.
- READY TO PRINT: Unlike most other 3D printers, fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. You can start printing right out of the box!
- OFFLINE PRINTING: Insert an SD card with a print file, press the print button and your design begins to take shape. Without connection problems. Easy to print.
- Printing at 100 micrometer XY resolution and up to 20 micrometer Z layer thickness, SparkMaker has an amazing ability to print in higher resolution compared to DLP 3D printers.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Unconditional return, if you have any question please feel free to contact us, we will reply your any product issue within 24 hours.
Click Here For More Information