IMPROVED I3 STRUCTURE
Pxmalion CoreI3 structure is improved based on the original i3 structure. The 2 Z motion screws are driven by one stepper motor, which eliminates the synchronization issue that occurs in 2-motor designs and improves motion transmission precision and efficiency.
Please DOWNLOAD the documents via the following link:
– Build Volume: 220Lx220Wx220Hmm
– Print resolution: 0.1mm
– Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.4mm
– Positioning Accuracy: 0.01mm
– Printing Speed: 0-120mm/s
– Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
– Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
– Nozzle Temperature: 245°C
– XY Motion Driving: Step Motor and pin and bush
– Z Motion Driving: Step Motor and screw
– Frame: Machined Al+POM
– Printing material: PLA
– Net Weight: 7KG
– AC Input: AC 100-240V 50Hz-60Hz 2.5A
– File Type: STL, OBJ, G-CODE
– Operating Systems: Windows/Mac OS X/Linux
– Connectivity: USB Cable and USB Stick
1 x Pxmalion CoreI3 3D Printer DIY Kit
1 x Auto Leveling Module
1 x Detection Extrusion Stopped Mid-Print Module
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Tool Kit
1 x SD Card
1 x SD Card Reader
1 x PLA Filament 40g
- It comes with a heat bed. The main body size is 464L x 440W x 400Hmm, and the max printing size is 220L x 220W x 220Hmm. The accuracy of orientation is 0.01mm, and the printing accuracy is 0.1mm.
- IMPROVED STRUCTURE – CoreI3 structure is improved based on the original i3 structure. The 2 Z motion screws are driven by one stepper motor, which eliminates the synchronization issue that occurs in 2-motor designs and improves motion transmission precision and efficiency.
- AUTO LEVEL – The function of auto leveling is adopted to make it easier to use and to increase the success rate of shaping.
- FILAMENT RUNOUT SENSOR – Simply reload a new spool and press the button, then the printing will continue from the place where it was stopped. You can also change to a new color of spool after the previous filament runs out. Create multi-colorful shaped objects becomes much easier.
- MODIFICATION – In consideration of preventing the top acrylic plate from easily cracking while printing, we added a guiding pin guard on top of the plate. Starts from the new version, the motherboard is compatible with Ramps.