For T320 instructions, please kindly download the INSTRUCTIONS via the link below.
The weight of Pxmalion T320 packaging is more than 13kg. Due to the large packaging size and the heavy weight, the whole packaging may suffer unexpected damages during the transportation. If you have any problem or need support upon receipt of your T320, do no hesitate to contact Pxmalion Customer Service via Amazon or via Pxmalion Customer Service e-mail address.
1. Note that it’s only capable of printing 2 rolls of filament with the same printing temperature. Otherwise, the printing result will be affected.
2. Please print with the same material if you plan to use the 2in1 dual extruder feature.
3. Only E1 (the left size of T320 if you are looking at from the front with LCD display) features a filament run-out detection sensor. E1 is the default extruder of T320. If user selects E2 as the default extruder, the print can’t start.
Model Size: Max.320Lx320Wx320H mm
Modeling Accuracy: 0.1mm
Localization accuracy: 0.01mm
Lamination pitch: 0.05-0.2mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle temperature: 0-245°C
Heat bed temperature: 0-90°C
Printing speed: 0-80mm/s
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Print material: PLA/ABS/PETG/Wood
Enclosure: Steel&ABS resin
Platform: Aluminum sheet
File format: G-CODE(Please convert STL and OBJ to G-CODE)
Operating system: Windows/Mac OS X
Connection: Micro SD card (included)
Voltage: AC 100 – 240 V 50 Hz – 60 Hz
Product size: 500 L x 480 W x 494 Hmm
Packing size: 550 L x 540 W x 240 Hmm
Product weight: 11.5 kg
Packing weight: 13.3 kg
1 x Pxmalion T320
1 x Power Supply
1 x Bag 1
1 x Bag 2
1 x Bag 3
1 x Masking Tape
1 x Filament 40g
- Pxmalion T320 is a good budget pick for 3d printing hobbyists. This is an open-frame 3D printer with a large print size designed for those who want to step up their game but don’t want to overspend.
- The assembly is straightforward and simple due to the easy-to-follow instructions. It measures 19.7 x 18.9 x 14.4 inches and features a heated printer bed that is capable of printing objects as big as to 12.6 x 12.6 x 12.6 inches.
- Featuring a heated bed capable of reaching 90°C, Pxmalion T320 allows you to print two filaments as the same time in printing materials like PLA, Wood, PETG, ABS (*ABS – only for small printed objects).
- One filament sensor adopted on E1 extruder warms users when the filament is close to running out. Please note that the function of filament run-out is only available for single color printing.
- Comes with an add-on feature. With a clear Y-part, it enables prints in the color variation to be completed without needing to stop a print and physically change the filament every time you need a different color. Please note that it’s only capable of printing 2 rolls of filament with the same printing temperature. Otherwise, the printing result will be affected.