SainSmart 3D Printer Filament
SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality ABS/ PLA/ PVA/ HIPS/ PETG/ TPU/ Wood/ Metal 3D filament with vibrant colors. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
This filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, and it comes loaded on a quality spool.
The quality of the filament is of great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing!
* Widely used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile, electronics, anime field, etc.
* For common 3D printers such as Reprap, FlashForge, MakerBot,Afinia,Solidoodle 2,Printrbot LC,MakerGear M2, UP! and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you’re working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It’s recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Is your filament tangled?
A: Check that the spool is spinning smoothly on the mount.
- 40% Real Copper，60% PLA
- 0.5 KG (Approximately 1.10 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 200°C (374°F – 392°F)
- Can be grinded and polished ; Fine gloss and corrosion resistance