KODAK FLEX 98 Filament TPU is a strong yet flexible thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) 3D printing filament. This engineering 3D printer flexible filament is easier to use compare to traditional type filament and offers excellent layer-to-layer bonding, opening up a great deal of interesting shatter-resistant objects which resist oil, grease, and scratches, and more rigorous wear and tear. Ideal for 3d printing living hinges, and to combine this 3D printer filament with rigid plastics. Supports can be easily clipped away. Its high interlayer adhesion prevents objects from easily breaking along the Z axis. KODAK FLEX 98 offers high performance and excellent printing processability, proved also with Bowden extruders. Excellent vibration reduction properties. SPECIFICATIONS: Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 2255°C Recommended Bed Temperature: 655°C Dimensional Accuracy: 0. 03mm Density: 1. 16 g/cm³ Tg: -36°C Tm: 181°C TPU SPOOL DIMENSIONS: ⌀ 200mm X H 48mm. Inner coil ⌀ 96mm; mount ⌀ 52mm (⌀ 7. 9i n X H 1. 75in. Inner coil ⌀ 3. 8 in; mount ⌀ 2. 04 in). : Backed by an KODAK 1-year limited . Note: This batch may have a wavy winding, which does not affect printing quality.
- EXTRA-DRY: vacuum resealable ziploc bag with silica gel to protect filament from humidity and dust.
- FLEXIBLE: semi-flex 3D print TPU filament with a shore hardness of 98A for shatterproof prints.
- PREMIUM: flexible 3D filament TPU engineered to reduce jamming for reliable 3D printed parts.
- COMPATIBLE: 3D flexible filament for most open material 3D printers.
- ONLINE SUPPORT: We’re here to help! Contact us or visit our support center. Satisfaction !