NovaMaker Black PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Diameter : 1.75MM
Tolerance Level : ± 0.03MM
Print Temperature : 190-220°C / 374-428°F
Print Speed : 50-100mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : No Heat Required / 40-50°C
Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
Length : 325M / 355Yard
Spool Diameter: 7.88″-Spool Width: 2.64″ Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.10″
Why Choose NovaMaker?
♥+/- 0.03MM TOLERANCE:NovaMaker PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.03mm, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle.
♥1.75MM PLA FILAMENT: The PLA filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA, NovaMaker 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance.
♥100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: NovaMaker 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
♥High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: Compatible with ALL FDM 3D printers and 3D Pen. Such as AirWolf, Aleph Objects, BCN3D, Beeverycreative, BigBox, CEL, CraftBot, CraftUnique, CubePro, Cubicon, E3D, FlashForge, Lulzbot, MakerBot, Makergear, OrdBot, Prusa, Prusa Research, Robo 3D, SeeMeCNC, Simplify3D, SOLS, Ultimaker, XYZprinting, Zortrax, UP!
♥100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:The PLA 3D printer filaments are backed by NovaMaker 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 1-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
- ✅1 KG (2.20 lbs) PLA Filament ── 100% New Virgin Material FROM USA
- ✅1.75mm Diameter ── Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm
- ✅Printing temperature: 190-220°C ── Best temperature: 195°C
- ✅Length Approx. 325m ── Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- ✅Compatible with ALL FDM 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, Delta, Mbot, Type A, 3D PEN(3doodler pen)