– Flexible in nature. It can bend easily without any effect on the design, strength and durability.
– Have the ability to adhere well to most surfaces such as glass, aluminum, kapton tape, and blue painters tape.
– Resistant to oil, grease and abrasions.
– TPU is also a good material to be used in the outer cases of mobile devices such as tablets and phones.
– Material : Rep-Flex TPU – Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
– Color: Clear
– Shore hardness: 85A
– Weight: Filament net weight 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs)
– Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
– Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
– Recommended extruder temperature: 210 – 230°C
– Recommended platform temperature: 30 – 40°C
1x Pxmalion 1.75mm Flexible(TPU) Filament
- Material: Flexible TPU; Color: Clear; Net Weight: 1KG(2.2LB); No bubbles, dust and dirt free;
- TPU flexible filament is a soft bendable plastic that retains its shape and form.
- Thickness 1.75mm; Diameter tolerance: +/-0.03mm, the stability control is highly assured;
- Can print prototypes or 3D parts that require the need to bend while still maintaining the original shape.
- Comes in vacuum sealed plastic bag and Pxmalion Customized Package Box with user- friendly opening;
Check Out Our Website For Details…
PLA is the best and easiest material for FDM 3d printer low smell, health and save NO warp,NO jam,NO burbles,No cracking the best choice for freshman in 3d printing we make each roll and each point been inspection qualify,hard quality control Ship from SEL Monte , CA, go by UPS within 3-4 days arrive 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool ,1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C – 210°C (317°F – 410°F) New raw materials PLA 4032D from USA Naturaworks Ingeo,no recycle no rework plastic inside Product Features 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm) PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C – 215°C (317°F – 415°F) Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.95″ Length: 330m Quality You Can Trust High Purity: PLA has low shrinkage rate, NO Warp, NO Burbles even print larger models perform well. Strong Toughness: Manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, making for smoother 3D printing, NO Jam Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc. Healthy: All of products have passed the RoHS， CE，REACH standard..
- 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, PLA Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.05mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 195 – 215°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from virgin grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.? ABS, or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, improves reliability plus less calibration plus fewer extruder failures. Comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. Compatible with most 3D printers currently out on the market.
If you aren’t happy we will fix the issue right away no matter what. This is what we stand for and why after using our filament, you won’t ever want to go back. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about 3D printer filament you have. We believe 3D printing will change the world and we are so happy to do our part by providing the best filament money can buy.
• ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 1.75 Filament Diameter
• Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
• 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
• Recommended Printing Temperature range 210°C – 240°C
• Spool Diameter: 7″
• Spool Width: 3″
• Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″
- TWO COLORS: Total of 1kg (2.2lbs) – 500g (1.1lbs) of each color
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS – MSDS Approved) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Comes Vacuumed Sealed.
- Recommended Printing Temperature Range 210°C – 240°C
- Customer Support – Get the absolute best filament & support at half the cost of main brand filaments. If you aren’t happy with the product or have any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us. Save money without risking your equipment, print quality, & time!
- Compatible for most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify, Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker and any other 3D printers.
Visit The Website For More Information…