In order to ensure product quality, we don’t use waste or recyclable materials for our 3D filaments. We use PLA as our main initial material to produce our 3D printing filaments. In turn, PLA is a polylactic acid or polylactide which is a biodegradable and bioactive thermoplastic polyester derived mainly from renewable resources, for example, corn starch, sugarcane, cassava roots or chips.
► Production Process
Before production of the PLA filament our manufacturer takes substantial amount of time to dry the PLA materials and then mix it with the colour powder certified by RoHS or real Wood fibres and adjust the appropriate temperature and traction rate to obtain a diameter in the range of 1.72-1.78mm, dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 and 1 kg +/- 0.02kg weight per roll.
► RoHS Certification
The engineers have to follow color formula, plastic modification, packaging and whole production quality control in order to comply with RoHS Test.
► For Kids, for Students, for Professionals
If you are a parent and you are looking for a Christmas gift for your child, 3D pen or 3D printer together with our 3d printing filament could be a perfect Christmas gift for your child as 3D printing and 3D painting develop your kid’s imagination and make your child think outside the box. In addition, if you are a student and you are studying 3D design and you need a top quality 3D printer supplies you should choose our 3D filament. If you are a professional 3D designer and need to produce a high-quality print our filament is your number one choice.
► PLA with 20% of Real Wood Fibres
When you make a 3D printing model using our PLA Wood Filament you realize that it feels like wood and it has most of the characteristics the normal wood material would have.
- PREMIUM QUALITY PLA FILAMENT – With our top quality PLA+WOOD filaments for 3D printing you will be able to produce astonishing 3D printing models. Either You are a Creative Professional or a Hobbyist our 3D printer filament will meet your high expectations.
- HIGH ACCURACY 3D PRINTER SUPPLIES – Our 2.2 lbs (1 kg) spool of Premium Quality Wood 3D printer filament which has 1.75mm diameter with exceptionally high dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 is suitable for most of 3D Printers in the market
- WIDE APPLICATION – You can use our amazing plastic filament not only for 3d printers but also for 3d pens as it’s diameter and density are universal for both.
- HEATED VACUUM PACKAGING SYSTEM – We use a heated vacuum bag instead of the ordinary bag to prevent 3D printer filament from moisture in the air
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you experience any issue with our 3D printing filament or just want a suggestion or advice please reach us by phone 03332244148 and we will be happy to assist you in any question or provide you with additional help and support