Microprocessor: ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
Input voltage: DC12V-DC24V 5A-15A
Motor Driver: Supports TMC2208, TMC2130, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988 Etc., can be externally connected to the motor drive
Motor drive interface: X, Y, Z, E0, E1, five channels (each channel has a re-expandable interface), up to 256 subdivisions
Temperature sensor interface: TH0, TH1, TB, 3 channels 100K NTC (thermal resistance) Display: 2.8 inch TFT, 3.5 inch TFT,LCD12864
PC communication interface: square USB, easy to plug and unplug, communication baud rate 115200
Support file format: G-code
Support machine structure: XYZ, delta, kossel, Ultimaker, corexy
Recommended software: Cura, Simplify3D, pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
1*SKR Board 1*cable
- ARM-class Cortex-M3 series LPC1768 master chip with 32-bit main frequency 100M,Can be greatly improved
- Acceptable 24V input, the hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 under the same power, effectively solving the heating problem of the hot bed MOS tube
- Upgrade the firmware by SD card, which is easy and convenient to operate
- Use the configuration file to set the driving current mode, avoid manual adjustment of the current to cause the burned drive, convenient, safe and reliable
- Support functions: Non-trace resumption after power off, run out filament ,and auto shut down
Visit The Website For More Information…
A4988 is suitable for driving stepper motor less than 8V-35V 2A.
The adjustable potentiometer can control the maximum current output, thus achieving higher step rate.
Automatic current attenuation mode detection / selection.
Overheating shutdown circuit, undervoltage lockout and cross current protection.
Short circuit protection and short circuit protection.
The circuit board is made of high quality 4 laminate and specially designed for heat dissipation.
Using high quality MOSFET tube, heat dissipation is better.
12864 built-in encoder, can realize parameter adjustment and file selection printing.
Material: plastic and metal
1 x MKS GEN 1.4 Board
1 x 12864 LCD
6 x Limit Switch
5 x 4988 Stepper Drivers
6 x Connect Cables
5 x Heat sink
1 x USB Cable
1.Due to the difference between different monitors,the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2.Due to the manual measurement and different measurement methods, please allow 1-3cm deviation.Thanks!
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
MK2B is the latest and the best type of heatbed money can buy as of today. 100% compatible
with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants.
Size: 214mm x 214mm
Etching: 35um copper
Laminate: FR4 1.6mm
Ramps 1.4 Controller Board
This list is Pololu trillion rupiah , or ramps short. It was designed as a low-cost small package
RepRap needs to accommodate the entire electronics . Oblique interfaces with the powerful
Arduino MEGA platform Arduino Mega , and have plenty of room for expansion. On the stepper
drives and a Arduino MEGA shield extruder control electronics for easy maintenance , replacement parts , upgrades and expansion capabilities , including plug-in modular design . In addition, some
Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system , as long as the main ramp plate is saved to the top of the stack .
- Mega 2560 Microcontroller : ATmega2560 Operating Voltage : 5V Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V Digital I/O Pins : 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output) Analog Input Pins : 16 DC Current per I/O Pin : 40 mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50 mA Flash Memory : 256 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader SRAM : 8 KB EEPROM : 4 KB
- 12864 LCD Controller Board 3D printers use LCD control panel, are ramps extension accessories. LCD control panel through which you can achieve spooling is the 3D model Gcode files are copied to the SD card, and then print the file via the LCD control panel. This version is an upgraded version of reprap smart controller.Mega 2560 Microcontroller : ATmega2560 Operating Voltage : 5V Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V Digital I/O Pins :
- DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier board TI DRV8825 micro bipolar stepper motor drive is a breakthrough. The module has a pinout and interface with our A4988 stepper motor driver carrier is almost the same, so it can be used as a better performance of the pull-down menu board replacement in many applications. DRV8825 features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step).
- Limit Switch Endstop Quality switching elements. Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage. An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees. Is the common connection of thin copper wire can not match. Not easy to pull off, plug it convenient, for ease of use, plug the other side to do the one, you can use the direct plug. Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +)
- Package Content: 1 x RAMPS 1.4 1 x Mega 2560 R3 5 x DRV8825 driver 1 x LCD 12864 With Controller 6 x Mechanical Endstop with cable 4 x 4PIN 70CM Cables 1 x Heatbed MK2B 1 x USB Cable
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…