BIGTREETECH TFT35-E3 V3.0 is a medium size, dual-mode, ultra-clear 3D printing machine display launched by the 3D printing team of
Shenzhen BIGTREE Technology CO., LTD., which can perfectly replace the original LCD screen of Ender3 printer.
Installation size：Perfectly replace the original LCD screen of Ender3 printer，detail information please check TFT35-E3 V3.0 SIZE
Power Input：DC 5V
SD card logic voltage：3.3V and 5V（Such as: support MEGA2560 main control chip motherboard, higher compatibility)
1）ARM Cortex-M3 series STM32F207VCT6 chip with 32-bit CPU 120MHz;
2）Upgrade the firmware by SD card. It is easy and convenient to operate.
3）This display board has higher compatibility. Users can select two work modes: UART serial port screen mode and 12864 screen mode.
4）Serial port screen mode supports two printing modes: SD card and U disk.
5）Reserve WIFI port, and WIFI function is realized by external WIFI module；
6）Reserve the extension port of filament breaking detection (FIL-DET)；
7）Reserve the extension port of automatic shutdown after printing (PS-ON);
8）LCD12864 mode uses EXP1, EXP2 and EXP3. EXP1 and EXP2 are LCD screen ports of normal motherboard. EXP3 is the LCD interface used by E3 series motherboard (such as SKR MINI E3 V1.2, SKR E3 DIP V1.1, etc.) ；
9）TFT touch screen mode：serial port screen RS232 port；
10）2 sets of UART serial port extension ports are reserved for DIY use.
- 1）ARM Cortex-M3 series STM32F207VCT6 chip with 32-bit CPU 120MHz;
- 2）Upgrade the firmware by SD card. It is easy and convenient to operate.
- 3）This display board has higher compatibility. Users can select two work modes: UART serial port screen mode and 12864 screen mode.
- 4）LCD12864 mode uses EXP1, EXP2 and EXP3. EXP1 and EXP2 are LCD screen ports of normal motherboard. EXP3 is the LCD interface used by E3 series motherboard (such as SKR MINI E3 V1.2, SKR E3 DIP V1.1, etc.) ；
- 5）SD card logic voltage：3.3V and 5V（Such as: support MEGA2560 main control chip motherboard, higher compatibility)
Visit The Website For More Information…
TFT24 Touch Screen Youtube Video:
Appearance size: 105*46mm
Input voltage: 5V
Some Important Tips for TFT 24 Touch Screen
1,When using class 12864 screen mode, connect to the motherboard’s EXP1 and EXP2, in which No touch function
2. When using serial-screen mode, connect to TFT or AUX-2 on the motherboard via RS232. Touch function run in this mode
3,The two modes correspond to different firmware, please wire according to the pattern type of flashed firmware
4,There are two choice in the listing, if you select the “TFT 24 For Rnder 3”, we will send the extra cable which can connect with Ender 3 printer directly. Otherwise,it can’t connect without a special designed cable
How to update Firmware
1,Log in the open source website of our company to download: https://github.com/bigtreetech
2,Firmware file name:
First copy the above firmware to SD root directory, and then insert the card into the SD card slot of the board
Next please re-power the board or press the reset key, and wait for about 10 seconds before the update is completed
TFT 24 Screen *1 Cable *3(show as picture)
- Using 32bit frequency 72MHz ARM level Cortex-M3 series STM32F105RCT6 Microprocessor, the performance has been greatly improved
- UART serial screen and 12864 screen two operating modes can be selected with more higher compatibility
- Serial-screen mode supports both SD card and USB flash drive printing
- Easy to operate with SD card to upgrade the Firmware
Visit The Website For More Information…
(1) Mega 2560 R3
(2) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller
This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
Update High Quality Ramp Board by changing MOSFET: old MOSFET IC Model : PDF55N06 Specification£ºVDSS:60V ID:55A New MOSFET IC model: HM60N06 Specification£ºVDSS:60V ID:60A HM60N06 current up to 60A£¬More safety
(1) RAMPS 1.4 x 1
(2) Mega 2560 R3 x 1
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink x 5
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller x 1
(5) Smart Adapter x 1
(6) Cable x 2
(7) USB Cable x 1
Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE,contact us BY Email to get documents.
1. You just need to connect the computer with Mega 2560 via USB download cable when burning firmware.
2.The chip and circuit may be burnt when the power and motor driver board reversed, so please confirm twice before powering.
3.You just need to power Ramps 1.4 when testing.If you power Mega 2560, the chip will be burnt easily. So please read the introduction carefully and avoid the board being burnt due to the wrong operation.
- Mega 2560 control board: The board is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560-16AU .It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- RAMPS 1.4: RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
- LCD 12864 with Controller: This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
- A4988 driver module: A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Board is a breakout board for Allegro¡¯s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection; please read the A4988 datasheet carefullybefore using this product.
- Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver. (More generally, rewiring anything while it is powered isasking for trouble.)
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…