- ASSEMBLED IN ADVANCE: Getting set to create with this printer is a total snap-after all, it comes almost entirely set up to begin with! We put together the unit in its entirety right at our factory, meaning once it arrives at your door you just have to put it in your workshop or creative corner and perform a minimal installation lasting less than 30 minutes. That’s sure to save you time and headaches alike.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL: Form blends perfectly with function in this printer. The unit features an auto-leveling capability to balance its frame out automatically. With resume printing, it’ll pick up where it left off in the event of a power outage; plus, its built-in filament detection will stop it from printing in the event of internal malfunction. Combine that with an auto filament dispenser and a colorful 2.8″ touchscreen and you have a safe, responsive tool for all your projects.
- SLICK AND STURDY: Every creation starts with a sturdy foundation when you use this printer. Its integrated body is crafted with a firm, stable structure sporting sealed metal plates in the base and a hot bed equipped with PCB and tempered glass. That solid construction lets its hot bed ramp up to 100℃ in just 5 minutes-adding convenience to its smart, safe design. And thanks to its tempered glass exterior and a sleek, artistic design, the whole unit takes on a smooth feel and a sharp look beside
- INNER POWER: The force with this printer is far from skin-deep. Purring just under its polished case lies a cutting-edge industrial-grade motherboard to power its every operation, including its reliable overcurrent and overload protection features that kick in automatically for added safety in the workshop. Plus, anytime you need to upgrade its features, you can just copy the file to a memory card and fit it into the printer for an offline install.
- PRINT LIKE A PRO: Smooth, swift, and nearly silent-the pro-level design of this printer ensures your every creation comes expertly made, with nothing but easy operation in the process. Both the Z- and Y-axis on the machine make use of a V-shaped groove for their wheels, allowing for fluid movement at every moment. The design even ensures the printer glides along with minimal noise and maximum stability, precisely plotting out every point of your printed masterpieces.
Click Here For More Information