Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Print Size: 220*220*300mm
Max Print Speed: 180mm/s
Print Precision: ±0.1mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Max Nozzle Temperature: 260℃
Max Hot Bed Temperature: 1, PETG, Soft glue
Working Modes: Online or Micro SD offline
File Format: STL, OBJ, AMF, G-Code
Slicing Software: Cura, Simplify 3D
Input: AC 110V/220V 50-60Hz
Output: DC 24V 14.6A 350W
Resume Print after Power Off: Yes
Machine Size: 552*485*510mm
Net Weight: 11.8kg
- High-Precision Printing Quality: Equipped with dual Y axis motors and down-shift Z axis, moving more smoothly, fewer points of failure and fewer headaches.
- Brand Power Supply: Built-in brand power supply, heat up the hot bed to 110℃ in 5 minutes.
- Extra Glass Plate: Add a tempered glass plate on the heated bed, which makes models are easier to be removed. It also makes the hot bed more flat and provide all-around production.
- Resume Printing Function: The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- Semi-Assembled Kits: Ender 5 comes with several partially assembled kits, very easy to assemble and allow you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printer.
Click Here For More Information
Technical Specification: Layer Resolution:0.1mm Frame:Aluminum Extrusion XYZ Positioning Accuracy:0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm Printing Filament : PLA, ABS, TPU, Flexible Materials Filament Diameter: 1.75mm Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm Machine Dimensions: 430 x 390 x 590 mm (with spool holder),16.9 x 15.35 x 23.2 in (with spool holder) Shipping Box Dimensions: 540 x 440 x 320 mm,21.25 x 17.32 x 12.59 in Machine Weight: 8.9kg Shipping Weight:10.5kg Maximum Print Speed:150 mm/s Maximum Travel Speed:250mm/s Build Volume:220 x 220 x 250 mm,8.66 x 8.66 x 9.84 in Extruder Type: Titan Extruder (Direct Drive) Maximum Build Plate Temperature:130C Power Requirement: 110V – 240V 600W max (with heated bed turned on) Connectivity: USB, TF Card, USB Stick Control Board:MKS Gen L Nozzle Type: Volcano Special Feature: Exclusive Ultra-Quiet Stepper Driver Synchronized Dual Z System Direct Drive Extruder,Filament Runout Detection and Recovery Power Loss Detection and Recovery Rapid Heating AC Heat Bed Touch Screen Control
- ·MUCH STABLE PRINTING: There are 3 inductive sensor end stop separately set on XYZ axis while those non-touch, high-precision limit switches can automatically calibrate and maintain good stability under high-speed printing. Most importantly, features Synchronized Dual Z System,Genius greatly increase its printing stability, also, the built in branded power supply ensure stable and sufficient power. Spend more time making without having to manually adjust the print bed.
- ·RUNAWAY PROTECTION HEATBED: The printer has a direct drive extruder and a fast heating AC heat bed with built in thermal runaway protection, even if the board or the SSR malfunctioned, the bed won’t heat up endlessly until bad things happen. Additionally, the heated bed can heat up to 80C in 2 minutes and it only takes the 0.4mm nozzle about five minutes to heat up to 110°C. With the Lattice glass smooth headbed surface, it makes all types of filaments can be easily stick on.
- ·.FILAMENT RUN-OUT+ POWER LOSS DETECTION & RECOVERY: Have you ever tripped over the power cord and lost a long hours print? Genius will save you from the loss of power. When it recover from a power failure, the machine will continue to print. Also, it will automatically pauses your 3D print and notifies you when you’ve run out of filament, saving you time and money
- ·FAST AND PRECISE: The print speed can reach up to 150 mm/s, .Genius makes high quality print, especially for flexible filament. When it arrives on your doorstep,Genius comes 98% pre-assembled, which makes installation easy as can be.
- ·QUIET TO USE: With a 200 x 200 x 250 mm build volume, the Genius 3D printer has a hushed operating sound even working at fast speeds, thanks to its exclusive ultra-quiet stepper drivers which significantly reduce the noise level. Genius overhauled the motion system on the Z, replacing the leadscrews with a belt-driven system, which not only reduces the noise level but also allows for faster print speeds. Feel free to work on other things while the machine is printing beside you.
Click Here For More Information
The Coreception is a cost-effective 3D printer that is suitable for hobbyists and professionals alike,
made highly popular because it delivers higher quality 3D prints. One major advantage of this 3D
printer is the excellent stability from using a dual Y-axis control system and box-like
frame.Assembling a Coreception is much easier than other printers and can be completed within
25 minutes, giving you an easy start in 3D printing if this is your first time.
Machine Structure: CoreXY
Printing Technology: FDM
Compatible Filaments: 1.75mm PLA, Wood, TPU, ABS, PETG, Copper Filament, etc.
Slicing Software:CURA, simplify3d and so on.
Heated Bed Temperature: 100°C / 212°F
Voltage : Input 110-240V; Output 24V 15A
Print Size: 300 x 300 x 330 mm
Auto Resume Print: Yes
1 x Coreception 3D Printer (Some parts need to be assembled)
- 【Direct drive for more filament flexibility】The geared direct drive extruder now allows you the flexibility to use a wider range of filaments including the following:PLA/ABS/PETG/TPU/CF Nylon /Silk PLA /Wood and Metal infused filaments. And many more fantastic filaments that are compatible with the hotend’s maximum temperature of 260°C / 500°F.
- 【Appearance Upgraded】 We added RGB led lights on the printer with 3 modes of operation to make your printer look cooler: monochrome, flashing, and speed control. The RGB lights have a total of 7 colors options, which can remotely control the flicker frequency and change color in addition to the daily white light illumination model.
- 【Upgraded electronics for getting printing faster】Every Coreception includes a full sized PCB heated bed and a 24v power supply that ensures that you can reach your desired temperatures on the carbon glass bed surface in only a few minutes so you can get printing faster. The upgraded mainboard is equipped with industry standard TMC2208 drivers which are quieter than other stepper motor drivers and allow you to enjoy a little bit of peace and quiet.
- 【Large rigid aluminum frame】With a larger build volume of 12″ x 12″ x 13″ (300mm x 300mm x 330mm) you can tackle larger print projects with confidence. The sturdy aluminum extrusion cube frame ensures that the gantry and build plate are fully supported and allow to print at higher speeds without fear of any fear of wobble or vibrations that are common in frames that incorporate plastic or printed parts in them which means less frustration and time wasted trying to improve print quality.
- 【Easy to Assemble】Whether you are an experienced printer looking to expand your print farm or a newcomer looking for a first printer, the Coreception is a great choice for everyone regardless of skill levels. Each Coreception comes shipped partially built with clear instructions for easy assembly and setup in 25 minutes. The Coreception is ideal if you are doing STEM projects, small scale prototyping, costuming, drone making, and so much more. If it can be made from plastic, you can print it!
Click Here For More Information