Palette 2 (2019) comes pre-loaded with firmware, allowing you to have the simplest onboarding and setup process possible. Palette 2 enables single-extruder 3D printers to print in multi-color and multi-material by splicing together 4 filaments and feeding them into your printer in real time – no modifications required. Start printing in color today, and unleash your 3D printing potential. Includes additional spare parts, sensors, splice tubes, teflon tubes, wall mount, Palette 2 stand, spool holder, and 12-month or 25,000 splice warranty.
- The latest Palette technology, Palette 2 (2019 Edition) comes pre-loaded with firmware in order to streamline your Palette printing experience. Print multi-material creations using 1 extruder printers – no modifications required!
- Soluble, flexible, and rigid materials: Upgrade your 3D printer to print in brilliant color (PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU), impossible overhangs with soluble supports (PVA, PVOH, HIPS), and functional flexible materials
- Run-out detection and correction: When one spool runs out, Palette 2 can automatically splice to another spool. Never run out of filament on long prints again
- Unparalleled user experience: Intuitive interface, quick-start guide provided for no-hassle startup, and world-class support team along with extensive documentation
- Compatible with most 1.75mm printers: Dremel, Prusa, CR-10, Ender 3, Raise3D, MakerGear, Ender 3, CR-10, Prusa, Ultimaker (w/ adaptor), Lulzbot (w/ adaptor), Robo, Makerbot, gCreate, Printrbot, SeeMeCNC, Wanhao, TEVO, Anet, RepRap, and 50+ more!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Brand Name: TEVO
Product Name: TEVO Nereus Basic
Build Volume: 320*320*400mm
Layer resolution: 0.10-0.35mm
Build speed: Max 150mm/s
Heat Bed Type: DC, Aluminum heating bed
Number of extruders: 1
Supported Filaments: PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, Wood, PVA, HIPS
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
XYZ resolution: 0.05mm, 0.05mm,0.1mm
Nozzle type: MK8
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle Temp: 180℃-240℃
Nozzle heat up time: < 3 minutes
Operating Sound :< 70dBA
Power consumption: 100-240V, 600W max (w/heated bed turned on)
Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design
Printing Method: TF card/ On Line / Off Line/WiFi Layers
Software: Cura/ Repetier-Host Control
Control board: MKS Robin Nano
Product weight: 14kg
Shipping Weight: 19.4kg
Product Dimension: 537×587×624mm
Shipping box: 550×630×280mm
- Nereus is the newest model of TEVO 3D printer, it has a surprisingly substantial 320 x 320 x 400mm build volume, making it larger than both the TEVO Flash and TEVO Tornado.
- This printer includes WiFi connectivity and could allow users to use a mobile app to start prints and monitor their progress. This is an attribute that usually see on higher-end options, but TEVO has taken it upon itself to bring the convenience of WiFi connectivity to frugal masses.
- TEVO Nereus comes with easy assemble function, making it easy to set everything up and start printing in a matter of minutes.
- TEVO Nereus also includes some features that have become commonplace for newer desktop 3D printers, such as filament run-out detection and resume printing function. It also has a 3.2” touchscreen that appears to be mounted onto the side of the printer’s base, another fresh feature for the TEVO family.
Click Here For More Information
● The printing is more stable: the double Y-axis motion control system drives the high-quality stable output of the two-side synchronous belt, effectively avoiding the shock caused by printing.
● Built-in motherboard power supply: According to the circuit design, device specifications and heat dissipation, the wires are concentrated in the machine for independent control.
● Design: The body is simple and generous, enhance the creative space of printing.
● Power failure continued: Automatically store the print record after power off, continue printing after power-on, and improve the model print success rate.
● Broken material detection: When the consumables are exhausted, disconnected, or other abnormal conditions occur, the printing will be automatically suspended, and printing will continue after the consumables are accessed.
● Easy leveling method: The large hand-turning nut is ergonomically designed, the leveling speed is fast, and it is free from time-consuming and labor-intensive problems.
● Industrial grade circuit board: After high load safety
Molding technology FDM
Print Dimensions ：220*220*300mm
Print speed ：≤180mm/s
Normal printing speed ：40-80mm/s
Print accuracy ：±0.1mm
Layer thickness ：p0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle diameter ：Standard 0.4mm changeable 0.2, 0.3mm
Nozzle quantity ：1
Nozzle temperature ：≤260℃
Hot bed temperature ：≤135℃
Working modes ：Online print or offline print
Power parameters ：Input:110/220V 50/60HZ output: DC24V
Machine power ：350W
Printing materials ：PLA/ABS/ TPU/WOOD/ COPPER/gradient, etc.
Filament diameter ：1.75mm
File formats STL,Odj,amf
Net Weight 11.8kg
Gross Weight 14.2 kg
Machine size 552-485*510mm
Package size 610*570*345mm
- Magnetic and heated print bed: the build plate is able to heat up to 100°C in 5 minutes and the magnetic bed allows the user to easily remove 3D printed models.
- Resume print: it is possible to pause and resume 3D prints (also works automatically in the case of a power failure).
- upgrade extruder: reduces risks of filament jamming. Furthermore, the nozzle is able to heat up to 255°C.
- LCD screen: provides the user with more control over the 3D printing process.
Click Here For More Information