- ASSEMBLED IN ADVANCE: Getting set to create with this printer is a total snap-after all, it comes almost entirely set up to begin with! We put together the unit in its entirety right at our factory, meaning once it arrives at your door you just have to put it in your workshop or creative corner and perform a minimal installation lasting less than 30 minutes. That’s sure to save you time and headaches alike.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL: Form blends perfectly with function in this printer. The unit features an auto-leveling capability to balance its frame out automatically. With resume printing, it’ll pick up where it left off in the event of a power outage; plus, its built-in filament detection will stop it from printing in the event of internal malfunction. Combine that with an auto filament dispenser and a colorful 2.8″ touchscreen and you have a safe, responsive tool for all your projects.
- SLICK AND STURDY: Every creation starts with a sturdy foundation when you use this printer. Its integrated body is crafted with a firm, stable structure sporting sealed metal plates in the base and a hot bed equipped with PCB and tempered glass. That solid construction lets its hot bed ramp up to 100℃ in just 5 minutes-adding convenience to its smart, safe design. And thanks to its tempered glass exterior and a sleek, artistic design, the whole unit takes on a smooth feel and a sharp look beside
- INNER POWER: The force with this printer is far from skin-deep. Purring just under its polished case lies a cutting-edge industrial-grade motherboard to power its every operation, including its reliable overcurrent and overload protection features that kick in automatically for added safety in the workshop. Plus, anytime you need to upgrade its features, you can just copy the file to a memory card and fit it into the printer for an offline install.
- PRINT LIKE A PRO: Smooth, swift, and nearly silent-the pro-level design of this printer ensures your every creation comes expertly made, with nothing but easy operation in the process. Both the Z- and Y-axis on the machine make use of a V-shaped groove for their wheels, allowing for fluid movement at every moment. The design even ensures the printer glides along with minimal noise and maximum stability, precisely plotting out every point of your printed masterpieces.
Click Here For More Information
LONGER LK4 Pro 3D Printer Open Source with Upgraded 4.3inch Touch Color Screen, TMC Ultra-Quiet Drive, Filament Detector, Resume Printing, Glass Build Platform Large Build Size 220x220x250mm
- 【UPGRADED STRUCTURE DESIGN】LONGER LK4 Pro uses new aluminum extension profile to enhance structural rigidity and stability. Built-in design of power supply provides more safety. Tempered glass bed ensures fast heating and strong adhesion.
- 【ULTRA QUIET DRIVE】 LK4 Pro 3D Printer is integrated with plug and play TMC2208 ultra-quiet drive modules, which makes printing triple times quieter and give you a more comfortable environment to go on your creating.
- 【4.3inch COLOR SCREEN】 With a 4.3inch full color touch screen, you can say goodbye to the era of manual knobs and dot-matrix display. Optimized UI interface, easy operation, you can view real-time printing information on the screen.
- 【RESUME PRINTING AND FILAMENT DETECTIVE 】LK4 Pro can resume printing even after a power outage occurs, and also can pause the printing automatically when the filament runs out. So you do not need to print from the beginning again in either case, which will save you a lot of time and material.
- 【OPEN SOURCE AND SUPPORT 】With open source firmware, you can try your fantastic ideas on LK4Pro by changing the C code. In addition, all products have quality assurance, please feel free to contact us or join our community to get support and open sources data if there’s any question on printer or operation.
Click Here For More Information
Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
Working Mode：Online or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃
Resume print after power off: Yes
- Resume Print Function: Ender 3 has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Easy and Qucik Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Advanced Extruder Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-shape with POM wheels make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable.
- Safety Protected Power Supply: Only needs 5 minutes for hot bed to reach 110℃.
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical supports available.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…