CNC Shield Board:
1>PWM Spindle and direction pins
2>4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
3>2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
5>Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers
7>Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place
8>Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
1>Low RDS (On) Output
2>Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
3>Mix with slow current decay modes
4>Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
7>3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
8>Thermal shutdown circuitry
9>Ground fault protection
10>Load short-circuit protection
11>Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
UNO R3 Board for Arduino:
2>USB interface: ATmega16U2
3>Operating voltage: 5V
4>Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 with PWM capability)
5>Analog input pins: 6
6>I-I/O pin output current: 40mA max
7>3.3V output current: 150mA max
8>Flash memory: 32kB (0.5kB used by bootloader- included)
9>Static RAM (SRAM): 2kB
11>Clock speed: 16MHz
LCD 2004 Smart Controller
Easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card.
Further more actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by adjusting the rotary encoder on the Smart Control panel.
- 3D Printer Accessories Set meets most needs. Including CNC Shield V3.0, UNO R3 Board, A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Module.
- The 3D printer stepper motor shield V3 can be used as driver expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers.
- It has in total 4 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules for driving 4 channel of stepper motors.
- Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 8 IO ports is sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors
- This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
keyestudio Mega (core to ATmega2560) is a development board (used with16MHz crystal oscillator ) of microcontroller. There are 54 I/O (input/output ) digital interfaces (of which 15 are PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs and 4 UART (hardwareserial ports). With its bootloader, program can be downloaded directly with USB and you don’t need to use other external programmer. It can be powered directly by USB, or AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
2Design of Power Supply :
There are two choices (direct power supply trough USB or external power supply) for the power supply system of Mega, and they can be Automatic switched.
External power supply can be AC-to-DC adapter or battery.
Lit rang of voltage of this control board is 6V~12V, but if the supplied voltage is greater than 12V, the voltage stabilizing device will be likely overheated and overheat protection and damaging MEGA will be more likely to occur.
So we suggest the power supply should be 6.5~12V in operation and recommended supply is 7.5 or 9V.
Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
Digital I/O Pins54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins:16
DC Current per I/O Pin:20 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin:50 mA
256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
Clock Speed:16 MHz
Original Packaging Includes
1 x KEYESTUDIO Mega 2560 R3 Board
1 x USB Cable
- PERFECTLY COMPATIBLE with IDE Software: a nice upgrade to the uno r3 which will allow more complex programs and projects to be done
- RIGHT OUT OF THE Box: uses the official ATmega16u2 IC instead of CH340G, no driver problem
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: solder is very clean, everything is aligned nicely, all boards are well packed after function,voltage, current testing, protected in a beautiful box
- FCC and CE CERTIFICATION: this board made from environmentally friendly components and materials, as well as environmentally friendly production technology, it is really safe
- We also have a one-stop store that provides various of open source hardware raspberry pi and micro bit, you can access this page at https://www.amazon.com/keyestudio
Click Here For More Information
(1) Mega 2560 R3
(2) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller
This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
Update High Quality Ramp Board by changing MOSFET: old MOSFET IC Model : PDF55N06 Specification£ºVDSS:60V ID:55A New MOSFET IC model: HM60N06 Specification£ºVDSS:60V ID:60A HM60N06 current up to 60A£¬More safety
(1) RAMPS 1.4 x 1
(2) Mega 2560 R3 x 1
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink x 5
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller x 1
(5) Smart Adapter x 1
(6) Cable x 2
(7) USB Cable x 1
Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE,contact us BY Email to get documents.
1. You just need to connect the computer with Mega 2560 via USB download cable when burning firmware.
2.The chip and circuit may be burnt when the power and motor driver board reversed, so please confirm twice before powering.
3.You just need to power Ramps 1.4 when testing.If you power Mega 2560, the chip will be burnt easily. So please read the introduction carefully and avoid the board being burnt due to the wrong operation.
- Mega 2560 control board: The board is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560-16AU .It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- RAMPS 1.4: RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
- LCD 12864 with Controller: This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
- A4988 driver module: A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Board is a breakout board for Allegro¡¯s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection; please read the A4988 datasheet carefullybefore using this product.
- Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver. (More generally, rewiring anything while it is powered isasking for trouble.)
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…