Brand Name: TEVO
Model Number: TEVO Nereus Basic
Build Volume: 320*320*400mm
Layer resolution: 0.10-0.35mm
Build speed: Max 150mm/s
Heat Bed Type: DC, Aluminum heating bed
Number of extruders: 1
Supported Filaments: PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, Wood, PVA, HIPS
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
XYZ resolution: 0.05mm, 0.05mm,0.1mm
Nozzle type: MK8
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle Temp: 180℃-240℃
Nozzle heat up time: < 3 minutes
Operating Sound :< 70dBA
Power consumption: 100-240V, 600W max (w/heated bed turned on)
Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design
Printing Method: TF card/ On Line / Off Line/WiFi Layers
Software: Cura/ Repetier-Host Control
Control board: MKS Robin Nano
Product weight: 14kg
Shipping Weight: 19.4kg
Product Dimension: 537×587×624mm
Shipping box: 550×630×280mm
- TEVO Nereus has a surprisingly substantial 320 x 320 x 400mm build volume, making it larger than both the TEVO Flash and TEVO Tornado.
- TEVO Nereus includes WiFi connectivity, which will allow users to use a mobile app to start prints and monitor their progress. This is an attribute that usually see on higher-end options, but TEVO has taken it upon itself to bring the convenience of WiFi connectivity to frugal masses.
- TEVO Nereus comes with easy assemble function, making it easy to set everything up and start printing in a matter of minutes.
- TEVO Nereus also includes some features that have become commonplace for newer desktop 3D printers, such as filament run-out detection and resume printing function. It also has a 3.2” touchscreen that appears to be mounted onto the side of the printer’s base, another fresh feature for the TEVO family.
Click Here For More Information
User Manual: http://osoyoo.com/2016/07/25/mks-tft-2-8-touch-screen/
MKS-TFT32 is a colorful touch screen LCD, it is suitable for many main board, such as MKS BASE, MKS GEN, MKS MINI, MKS SBASE, etc.
Don’t like MKS TFT28, MKS TFT32 do not support external power supply, can’t work with Ramps1.4.
Connect to MKS BASE,MKS MINI
Step1: turn on MKS TFT32 at first time, then enter -> setting -> connection, select baud rate that the firmware use.
Step2: enter -> setting ->model, choose printer type, only Delta and other two options
Others: enter -> setting -> touch screen correction, improving accuracy.
Copy the latest update firmware to SD card root directory, including:
Please do not adjust the file name. Insert SD card, it will update automatically after restarts.
1. MKS TFT can support MKS WIFI module.
2. After MKS TFT works with MKS WIFI module, can use Printrun, Repetier-Host to proceed remote connect and control. But it may make some functions unavailable.
mks_config.txt basic configuration
1. Configuration on single and double nozzle : change the value after the colon of “cfg_sprayer_counter” into the nozzle you need.(“1″is single nozzle; “2” is double nozzle )
2. Heated bed configuration: change value after the colon of “cfg_custom_bed_flag” into custom requirements you need.(“1” is with heated bed; “0” is without heat bed)
1 * 3.2” Full Color Touch Screen MKS-TFT32 for 3D Printer
- 3.2 inch colorful touch screen, support U disk and SD card.
- Support continual and easy software update, support MKS Wifi module.
- No need to adjust firmware, support Marlin, Smoothieware and Repetier.
- Support keeping printing and saving of outage. Also exhausted material detection.
- Support boot logo and button customization, support user define function button.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…