Model Type: MS17HD4P484A-01
Condition: 100% brand new
Number of phase: 2
Step angle: 1.8 degree
Rated Voltage: 4.83 V DC
Rated Current: 0.84A
Holding Torque: 0.35 Nm Typ.(Two phase on/rated current)
Phase Resistance: 5.75 ohm±10%(20℃）
Phase Inductance: 8.4mH±20%(1kHz 1V rms)
Rotor Inertia: 38 g.cm2
Motor Weight: 0.22 kg
Insulation Class: B(130℃)
Yellow(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
What the steps/rev are for this stepper motor?
please see the below formula:
E-Steps-per-MM=(Motor Steps * Micro-stepping*Gear Ratio) / (Hobb Diameter*π)
Standard motor steps / rev =200
Standard micro-stepping = 16x
Gear Ratio = 3
Hobb Diameter (Effective)= 7.3
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
1 x 42-34 Nema 17 Stepper Motor
1 x 39.3 in Cable
- Motor Model: 42-34 Nema 17, widely work for Most 3D Printer Reprap Creality Ender 3 CR-10 CR-10s S5, Prusa i3 Monoprice selece mini, Makerbot Mendel Kossel Tevo printer etc.
- High torque -Holding torque up to 0.35Nm. Low loss stators have better high speed performance.
- Size: 42mm X 42mm X 34mm. 2 Phase 4 Wires, with 39.3 in/ 1 Meter cable.
- 100% brand new, ROHS and CE certified.
- After-sales Support: each one defective item can have the free replace or refund, If need further please fell free to email or QA us, we and our engineers are very happy to assist you.