This bipolar Nema 17 stepper motor with step angle 1.8deg and size 42x42x39mm. It has 4 wires, each phase draws current 1.5A, with holding torque 45Ncm (63.74oz.in).
*Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS15-1504S-X1
*Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
*Step Angle: 1.8 deg
*Holding Torque: 45Ncm(63.74oz.in)
*Rated Current/phase: 1.50A
*Phase Resistance: 2.3ohms
*Inductance: 4.4mH ± 20%(1KHz)
*Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
*Body Length: 39mm
*Shaft Diameter: Φ5mm
*Shaft Length: 24mm
*D-cut Length: 15mm
*Number of Leads: 4
*Lead Length: 1000mm
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
- 5 PCS, High torque Low noise
- Nema 17 stepper motor with step angle 1.8deg
- Holding Torque: 45Ncm(63.74oz.in), 12-24 VDC
- Rated Current/phase: 1.50A & Phase Resistance: 2.3ohms
- Build with 1m Pin Connector
Visit The Website For More Information…
Package including: 3pcs 17HS16-2004S1.
This is high torque Nema 17 stepper motor with 1.8step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 2A, allowing for a holding torque of 45Ncm(63.7oz.in). This stepper motor is ideal for the RepRap Prusa, Mendel 90, Rostock and similar 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications. The motors are supplied with a 1 metre long power cable with a 4-pin Harwin female connector already fitted – ready to plug and print!
Manufacturer Part Number:17HS16-2004S1
Step Angle: 1.8
Step Accuracy : 5%
- NEMA-17 bipolar 40mm 4-wire
- 1.8° step angle(200 steps/rev)
- Rated current 2A & resistance 1.1ohms
- 45Ncm(63.7oz.in) holding torque
- 36Ncm(50.96oz.in) low speed torque
Click Here For More Information