KODAK FLEX 98 Filament TPU is a strong yet flexible thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) 3D printing filament. This engineering 3D printer flexible filament is easier to use compare to traditional type filament and offers excellent layer-to-layer bonding, opening up a great deal of interesting shatter-resistant objects which resist oil, grease, and scratches, and more rigorous wear and tear. Ideal for 3d printing living hinges, and to combine this 3D printer filament with rigid plastics. Supports can be easily clipped away. Its high interlayer adhesion prevents objects from easily breaking along the Z axis. KODAK FLEX 98 offers high performance and excellent printing processability, proved also with Bowden extruders. Excellent vibration reduction properties. SPECIFICATIONS: Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 2255°C Recommended Bed Temperature: 655°C Dimensional Accuracy: 0. 03mm Density: 1. 16 g/cm³ Tg: -36°C Tm: 181°C TPU SPOOL DIMENSIONS: ⌀ 200mm X H 48mm. Inner coil ⌀ 96mm; mount ⌀ 52mm (⌀ 7. 9i n X H 1. 75in. Inner coil ⌀ 3. 8 in; mount ⌀ 2. 04 in). : Backed by an KODAK 1-year limited . Note: This batch may have a wavy winding, which does not affect printing quality.
- EXTRA-DRY: vacuum resealable ziploc bag with silica gel to protect filament from humidity and dust.
- FLEXIBLE: semi-flex 3D print TPU filament with a shore hardness of 98A for shatterproof prints.
- PREMIUM: flexible 3D filament TPU engineered to reduce jamming for reliable 3D printed parts.
- COMPATIBLE: 3D flexible filament for most open material 3D printers.
- ONLINE SUPPORT: We’re here to help! Contact us or visit our support center. Satisfaction !
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ± 0.02 mm
Net Weight: 750g
Recommended Printing Temp: 250 – 265 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 40 – 60 mm/s
Heated Bed: up to 70 °C
Similar to other Nylon materials, PolyMide CoPA has high sensitivity to moisture and should be kept at dry conditions (relative humidity of 20% or less) at all times. We recommend that the material be used with PolyBox (purchased separately).
Moisture-absorbed filament exhibits higher level of stringiness and uneven layers during printing. In case of this happening, the filament can be dried at 70-90 °C for 6-8 hours. However extensive drying can lead to thermal degradation and should be avoided.
For optimum bed adhesion, treat the print bed with a glue stick (Elmer’s or similar brands) before printing. It will also ensure an easy release after printing.
The model cooling fan should be turned off during printing. A retraction distance of 3-6 mm and retraction speed of 2400-3600 mm/min is recommended. The ideal environmental temperature during printing is between 40-70 °C.
For more details or technical questions regarding the use of our products, please leave a message, we will come back to you within 24 hours.
Polymaker is a ISO9001:2008 certified, 3D printing innovation company dedicated to enabling a better future with 3D printing. We achieve this goal by integrating advanced materials, additive manufacturing technologies, and design to meet the needs of today’s industries and consumers.
- Warp Free: PolyMide CoPA is engineered to give excellent dimensional stability during printing, with near-zero warping
- Easy Printing:Unlike other Nylon filaments, PolyMide CoPA is extremely easy to work with. It is compatible with most filament-based 3D printers with no heated chamber/bed required!
- Strong & Tough: The outstanding mechanical strength and toughness makes PolyMide CoPA the best choice of engineering material for your creative ideas!
- Heat Resistant:With a high softening temperature of ~180 °C, PolyMide CoPA is one of the most heat resistant Nylon 3D printing materials in the market.
Check Out Our Website For Details…