- Upgrade to Original Generation EinScan S 3D Scanner! Works Seamlessly with Einstart 3D Printer.
- Dual Scan Modes at Your Choice: Automatic Scan and Free Scan. Easier Operation, Faster Scanning, and Enhanced Efficiency Scan Volume: 30*30*30 mm (1.2*1.2*1.2 in) to 250*250*250 mm (38*38*38 in)
- Scan Accuracy: < 0.1 mm with Texture Feature. Scan Time: < 8s & < 2min for Single Scan & 360-degree Scan under Automatic Scan Mode.
- PC Requirement: Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 64-bit. PORT: at least one USB 2.0/3.0 port RAM: > 8G GRAPHIC CARD: NVIDIA Seires CPU: i5 or higher SUPPORTED FILE OUTPUT FORMATS: OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1* Scanner, 1* Turntable, 1* Scanner stand, 1* Scanner Bracket, 1* Calibration Board Holder, 1* Power Cord, 1* Power Adapter, 1* USB Cable A, 1* USB Cable B, 1* Quick Guide.Package Dimension:610×295×205 mm3. 1 Year Manufacture Warranty and Lifetime Support.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Carbon fiber PC 3D Printer Filament
1. PRILINE Carbon fiber PC filament has better dimensional stability for warp free printing, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal.
2. With high heat tolerance, Carbon Fiber has a very high strength to weight ratio, and is extremely rigid.
1. 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
2. 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
3. Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 240-260°C (464-500°F), Base Plate Temperature: 80-100°C(176-212°F)
4. Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
5. High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: For common all 1.75 mm specification 3D printers such as Ultimaker, Zortrax, Lulzbot, BCN3D , FlashForge, Makergear, MakerBot, Prusa, CEL, Robo.
PRILINE 3D Printer Filament Storage Tips:
After each print, we recommended storing printer filament in a sealed plastic bag or box to prevent be affected with moisture.
Friendly Reminder(After Use):
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
- Material: Carbon fiber PC – Color: Black – Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) – Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 240-260°C (464-500°F), Base Plate Temperature: 80-100°C(176-212°F)
- Performance Advantages: PRILINE Carbon fiber PC filament has better dimensional stability for warp free printing, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal
- Refund Guarantee in 30 Days: We trust our products. If you aren’t happy with our 3D printer filament, tell us and We will arrange a refund for you
Check Out Our Website For Details…
3D Hero 3D Printer Filament-ABS Filament 1.75mm Green 1KG Spool,3D Printing Filament Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm,ABS Green
✮✮✮ Filament Features ✮✮✮
Material: ABS Printer Filament
Color:Green (Fluorescent Green)
Net Weight: 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Diameter: 1.75mm ABS Filament (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature : 220°C – 240°C (428°F-464°F)
✓100% WORRY-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
100% worry-free satisfaction guaranteed offered to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked.
So, why think twice?
ORDER NOW ➤ Get this Incredible ABS filament 1Kg Spool for 3D printers ➤Delivery in Just 3-5 Days!
- ★【+/- 0.02mm Tolerance ONLY】 Minimum Tolerance to Ensure Consistently Extruded, No Clogging,Extremely high successful rate
- ★【Non Toxic & Low Odor】All of our 3D printer filament have passed ISO,ROHS,SGS,Cause no harm to user
- ★【3D Filament】Use ABS filament when your 3D printing objects need to be strong, stiff, and flexible enough to resist breaking when stressed
- ★【High Compatibility】Compatible with 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament,Such as:Prusa,Makerbot,etc
- ★【Guarantee & Service】One year warranty,Any quality problems about our 3D Printer Filament, we will replace for you.
Check Out Our Website For Details…