3D4Use PLA 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. PLA gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. While it certainly won’t bring back fond memories of home-cooked meals, it is considered by many an improvement over hot plastic.
2. PLA display less warping. This is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
3. PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic.
4. Printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
5. No bubble.
6. Our PLA 3d printing filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
7. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Quick start guide for PLA printing
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your PLA to adhere to.
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50 ‘C
3D4USE is committed to give our customer the best quality product that we can produce. Any feedback, reviews and questions will be gladly accepted and answered.
- Our PLA has Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.05mm, making it suitable for most 3D Printer and 3D Pen in the market.
- Very THOUGHTFULLY designed and created to give you the most CONSISTENT and SMOOTH printing quality.
- VACUUM seal and pack carefully With desiccant for the best quality storage LONGEVITY and DURABILITY.
- PLA is ODORLESS and SMOOTH FLOWING so printing more detailed objects can be done at a HIGHER SPEED.
- The MOST Eco-friendly 3D printing materials made from RENEWABLE resources that requires LESS ENERGY.