With the A3, Anet sought to create the perfect ready-to-print desktop 3D printer. If you’re looking for a compact, versatile, and reliable 3D printer, then this is it.
The A3 shares its electrical components with the other members of the Anet Series. It uses high quality NEMA 17 motors to navigate the print space. A versatile extruder allows the printing of a wide variety of filaments, and the MK3 hotbed provides a smooth and roomy area to print on.
Its boxed design, however, is drastically different from the other DIY Anet products. The ready-made acrylic frame contains all the wires and components in a compact area, minimising clutter and maximising space efficiency. The Anet A3 is truly a desktop printer – it would look right at home in your office or workshop.
- Frame Material: Acrylic
- XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004mm
- # Extruders: 1
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4mm
- Max Print Speed: 100mm/s
- Max Print Size: 150x150x150mm
- Nozzle Temp.: Adjustable, Maximum 250C
- Hot Bed Temperature: 50-100C
- Heating Plate Material: Aluminum
- Printable Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, Wood Poly, PVA, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Data Input: microSD or USB
- A compact and fully-featured 3D printer, now with a more durable frame!
- Uses the same high-quality and versatile extruder/hot-bed from the Anet Series
- Aluminum composite frame is composed of a durable aluminum sheet outer shell with plastic composite inner contents
- Comes assembled and calibrated
- The A3 has a hassle-free interface and is built-to-last
Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
Working Mode：Online or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃
Resume print after power off: Yes
- Resume Print: Ender 3 has the ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs
- Easy and Qucik Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 15 minutes to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Patent Technology : MK-10 Extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-Slot with POM wheel make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
- Safety protected Power supply, Only need 5 minutes for hotbed to reach 110℃
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical support