CNC Expansion Board:
-GRBL 0.9 compatible
-Runs on 12-36V DC
-4-Axis support: X, Y, Z
-It can drive 4 stepper motors, and each stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports.
That is to say, 6 IO ports can manage 3 stepper motors very well,
which is very convenient to use.
KeeYees UNO R3 Board:
-Operating Voltage: 5V
-Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
-Input Voltage (limit):6-20V
-Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
-Digital I/O Pins: 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
-Analog Input Pins: 6 DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
-SRAM: 2 KB
-EEPROM: 1 KB
-Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Tips: Find more information about Arduino UNO R3 with the Expansion Board IO Port with our tutorial.
DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver:
-Applied for driving stepper motors up to 8.2V-45V 2.5A
-4-layer PCB board (better heat dissipation)
-6 different step resolutions:
full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
Mechanical Switch Endstop:
-Length of Cable: 70 cm
-Red line — VCC (ramps of +)
-Black wire — GND (ramps of -)
-Green Line — SIGNAL (ramps in s)
1 x CNC Shield Board
1 x KeeYees UNO R3 Board
4 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver with Heat Sink
4 x RAMPS Mechanical Switch Endshop
20 x 2.54mm Black Jumper Caps
1 x 1.5m USB cable for UNO R3 Board
- 【KeeYees UNO R3 Board】 KeeYees UNO R3 Board uses the same ATmega328 and ATMega16U2 as official Uno R3 and 100% compatible with the official version. It comes with free 1.5m USB cable for convenient connection.
- 【CNC Expansion Board with Free 20pcs Jumpers】This is the latest version of the expansion board, which can be used for engraving machines and 3D printers. It can drive 4 A4988/DRV8825 stepper motors. The jumper caps are necessary for CNC setups. You do not need to purchase this part extra.
- 【DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver w/ Heat Sink】DRV8825 is upgrade of A4988! It is a must-have module for 3D printers, CNCs and engraving machines. The 4-layer PCB board has better heat dissipation performance.
- 【Mechanical Switch Endstop】It uses a 22AWG wire that can withstand a current of 2A and a voltage of 300V. Better quality than traditional copper wire. It can reach the insulation temperature of 80℃. It is not easy to break, and very convenient to plug and remove.
- 【Reliable technical support】If you don’t have a CD drive, please visit our website( www.keeyees.com ) to get relevant information or can contact us on Amazon, we will send PDF Document to you.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
CNC Shield Board:
1>PWM Spindle and direction pins
2>4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
3>2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
5>Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers
7>Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place
8>Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
1>Low RDS (On) Output
2>Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
3>Mix with slow current decay modes
4>Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
7>3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
8>Thermal shutdown circuitry
9>Ground fault protection
10>Load short-circuit protection
11>Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
UNO R3 Board for Arduino:
2>USB interface: ATmega16U2
3>Operating voltage: 5V
4>Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 with PWM capability)
5>Analog input pins: 6
6>I-I/O pin output current: 40mA max
7>3.3V output current: 150mA max
8>Flash memory: 32kB (0.5kB used by bootloader- included)
9>Static RAM (SRAM): 2kB
11>Clock speed: 16MHz
LCD 2004 Smart Controller
Easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card.
Further more actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by adjusting the rotary encoder on the Smart Control panel.
- 3D Printer Accessories Set meets most needs. Including CNC Shield V3.0, UNO R3 Board, A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Module.
- The 3D printer stepper motor shield V3 can be used as driver expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers.
- It has in total 4 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules for driving 4 channel of stepper motors.
- Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 8 IO ports is sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors
- This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
keyestudio Mega (core to ATmega2560) is a development board (used with16MHz crystal oscillator ) of microcontroller. There are 54 I/O (input/output ) digital interfaces (of which 15 are PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs and 4 UART (hardwareserial ports). With its bootloader, program can be downloaded directly with USB and you don’t need to use other external programmer. It can be powered directly by USB, or AC-to-DC adapter and battery.
2Design of Power Supply :
There are two choices (direct power supply trough USB or external power supply) for the power supply system of Mega, and they can be Automatic switched.
External power supply can be AC-to-DC adapter or battery.
Lit rang of voltage of this control board is 6V~12V, but if the supplied voltage is greater than 12V, the voltage stabilizing device will be likely overheated and overheat protection and damaging MEGA will be more likely to occur.
So we suggest the power supply should be 6.5~12V in operation and recommended supply is 7.5 or 9V.
Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
Digital I/O Pins54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins:16
DC Current per I/O Pin:20 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin:50 mA
256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
Clock Speed:16 MHz
Original Packaging Includes
1 x KEYESTUDIO Mega 2560 R3 Board
1 x USB Cable
- PERFECTLY COMPATIBLE with IDE Software: a nice upgrade to the uno r3 which will allow more complex programs and projects to be done
- RIGHT OUT OF THE Box: uses the official ATmega16u2 IC instead of CH340G, no driver problem
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: solder is very clean, everything is aligned nicely, all boards are well packed after function,voltage, current testing, protected in a beautiful box
- FCC and CE CERTIFICATION: this board made from environmentally friendly components and materials, as well as environmentally friendly production technology, it is really safe
- We also have a one-stop store that provides various of open source hardware raspberry pi and micro bit, you can access this page at https://www.amazon.com/keyestudio
Click Here For More Information