This SainSmart 3D Printer Kit with hundreds of Arduino projects is invented
by SainSmart for Arduino lovers. This Kit is recommended for the beginners who
are interested in leaning the basics of Arduino programming as well as the
experts in Programming. Components are included in the kit to get you started
making your own Arduino Projects.
What’s more, a PDF Tutorial Instruction Manual will be provided for you to
download, which can definitely give you a full into to Arduino programming as
well how to use each component included in this
kit. Once you’ve gone through the instruction guide and mastered the basics of
each component go ahead and make your own project combing one or many
components. With this kit you will learn what Arduino is all about and how it is
1 x RAMPS 1.4
1 x Mega 2560 R3
5 x A4988 driver
1 x LCD 2004 With Controller
1 x SD card breakout For ramps
1 x Cooler Fan for 3D ramps
6 x Mechanical Endstop with cable
1 x RAMPS 1.4 wiring cable
1 x Heatbed MK2B
1 x USB Cable
Note：Please download the codes & instructions via
the below link:
- Sainsmart A4988 driver is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
- MK2B is the latest and the best type of heatbed money can buy as of today. 100% compatible with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants. Etching: 35um copper. Laminate: FR4 1.6mm
- Sainsmart RAMPS 1.4 is a Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short,designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack. This board is mostly based on Adrian’s Pololu_Electronics and work by Tonok. Copper etch resists methods suggested by Vik. Also inspired by Vik’s work with EasyDrivers. circuit design based mostly on Adrian’s Pololu_Electronics Joaz at RepRapSource.com supplied initial pin definitions and many design improvements. Much inspiration, suggestions, and ideas from Prusajr, Kliment, Maxbots, Rick, and many others in the RepRap community.
- Sainsmart Mega2560 R3 is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Arduino development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
- Sainsmart LCD 2004 with Controller This Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 20 Character x 4 Line LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.