P802D LCD Screen 3D Printer, Acrylic Structure US Plug, Large Printing Area 220x220x180mm, High Precision 3D Printer Kits Works with ABS/PLA/HIPS/PC/Wood-Black
- Main Color: Black
- Structure: Acrylic
- Print Size: 220*220*180mm(Max)
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- LCD Screen: Support
- Printing Support: Secure Digital Memory /USB
- Print Speed: 40 – 120 mm/s
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm(Default)
- Nozzle temperature: 170-275℃
- Heatbed temperature: 0-110℃
- Humidity: 20-80%
- Environmental Requirement: -5-40℃
- Material Diameter: 1.75mm
- File Format printing: STL,G-code
- Machine Dimension: 460*470*400mm
- Package Dimension: 490*425*200mm
- Power Supply: 110V/220V 20A
- Operating System: for XP,for WIN7,for MAC
- Printing material: PLA, ABS, HIPS,WOOD,PC,PVC and more
- Software Language: English,Russian,Spanish and so on
- Connectivity (Interface): USB, LCD display and Secure Digital Memory Card reader
- 1 x P802D LCD Screen 3D Printer
- Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
- Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer
- Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
- Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
- Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
P802D LCD Screen 3D Printer: Working safety and cooling fast; High performance and high stabilization; LCD screen, HD display with 5 keys buttons
Feature: Acrylic Structure, simple assembly, easy to move, stable performance; Double fans for cooling, original FDM printing for 3d module
Parameter: Printing material:PLA, ABS, HIPS,WOOD,PC,PVC and more, Print Size:220*220*180mm(Max), Print Speed:40 – 120 mm/s, File Format printing:STL,G-code
Apply: It is broadly used at home, school, laboratory, and could be also used for industrial design, mechanical design, sculpture, robotics, etc
Service: Comcastle provides the good quality product and good service; Your satisfaction is our top priority; Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The MP Mini SLA 3D Printer produces higher quality, more detailed, and smoother prints when compared to filament-based 3D printers. It uses an LCD display to cure layers of UV photosensitive resin with layer heights as small as 35 microns. The printer is ready to print right out of the box. Simply pair it with your Wi-Fi network and add the included sample resin. It has a built-in Web UI, which can slice and print model files without the need for a separate software package. It automatically calibrates and levels the print platform whenever a print is started, ensuring a perfect print every time.
- AUTO LEVELED BUILD PLATE: Part of the difficulty of resin prints is making sure that the build plate is level with the vat. This printer has a unique system that automatically levels the build plate for you.
- SIMPLE WI-FI WEB UI: Slice, print, and manage model files without the need for a separate software program using the convenient, built-in Web UI. You can print directly from the Web UI over your Wi-Fi network or save the files to a microSDTM card for permanent storage and traditional printing from the microSD card.
- VERSATILE SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY: In addition to the built-in Web UI, the printer is compatible with model files produced by the Creation Workshop and Print Studio software packages, making it more versatile than most comparable 3D printers.
- ON-BOARD PROFILE MANAGEMENT: The printer supports multiple, on-board profiles, allowing you to quickly and easily load the proper settings for your print. The different profiles can be used to change the curing time, lift height, and other critical print parameters.
- 2K LCD CURING SCREEN: The 2K resolution LCD curing screen allows for finer print details over resin printers with a lower resolution curing screen.
Click Here For More Information
How to use Sparkmaker:
Step1:Add model to SparkStudio to add support and slice
Step2:Save the slice file to SD card.
Step3:Level platform when first print (No need to level again next time).
Step4:Loosen the four screws on both sides of the platform.
Step5:Rotate the knob drops the platform to the lowest point
Step6:Press down the platform and tighten the four screws on both sides of the platform.
Step7:Pour the resin into resin tank(Less than 120g resin)
Step8:Insert the SD card into the slot (Face down).
Step9:Press the button and start to print
Step10:The print is finished.
Step11:Loosen the handle and remove the platform
Step12:Remove the supports of model
Step13:Clean the model with 99% alcohol
Step14:Irradiate the model with UV-light about 2-3mins.（purchased separately）
Step15:Finally,get the model.
How to Clean the Machine?
The edge of the building platform can be cleaned using tissue or dust cloth and residual adhesive can be removed with a knife or spade and the residual adhesive in the tank should be removed with tweezers. The remaining resin can be absorbed using a syringe and stored in a bottle for next use. Loosen the two screws used to install resin tank and clean the tank with alcohol, and then reinstall it.
Matters needing attention:
1.※When connecting the printer,You should plug in the DC port first,and then plug in the socket.
2.The SparkMaker 3D Printer should put in a place without strong light.
3.UV cover should be put on the SparkMaker Printer when printing.
4.The SD card’s capacity should not more than 32G and should be formatting when first use.
5.Avoid looking at UV light and you should wear goggles.
KINDLY REFER USER MANUAL BEFORE USE.
- DESKTOP DESIGN: Only 6.6 pounds with a compact size of 170φ*275mm, Featuring a small footprint. Suitable for office, studio or home.
- READY TO PRINT: Unlike most other 3D printers, fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. You can start printing right out of the box!
- OFFLINE PRINTING: Insert an SD card with a print file, press the print button and your design begins to take shape. Without connection problems. Easy to print.
- Printing at 100 micrometer XY resolution and up to 20 micrometer Z layer thickness, SparkMaker has an amazing ability to print in higher resolution compared to DLP 3D printers.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Unconditional return, if you have any question please feel free to contact us, we will reply your any product issue within 24 hours.
Click Here For More Information