Auto Leveling Parameters Description:
X-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the print nozzle in the X-axis direction
Y-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the printing nozzle in the Y-axis direction
Z-axis direction offset: the distance from the platform to the print head when the leveling probe detects the platform
Probe stowed angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is stowed/retracted/up (can ignore this when not in use)
Probe open angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is
deployed/down (can ignore this when not in use)
Number of leveling points: The number of probe points that probe on the plane. The actual number of detected points is equal to the square of the set value. For example, if set to 4 points, 16 points are actually detected, and the maximum is 9, namely 81 points.
Probe trigger mode: Set the level state when the leveling probe is triggered.
1 x Auto-leveling module 1 x 1 meter signal line
Note: Do not use the leveling sensor when the nozzle temperature is higher than 45degrees!!!
- EASY TO BE USED:Easy to be used. Can be applied to different types of 3D printers. The default trigger distance is 0.1mm
- HIGH PRECISION:High precision, leveling repeatability can be ± 0.05mm
- THE AVERAGE SERVICE LIFE:The average service life of the module is more than 500,000 times
- COMPATIBLE :Compatible with almost all the 3D printer motherboards in the current market
- GOOD ANTI-INTERFERENCE ABILITY:Good anti-interference ability, will not be affected by the platform material, ambient light, ambient temperature and humidity, etc