Welcome to TotalPack 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm. ABS or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It’s ability to with stand higher temperatures, ABS is one of the most popular and commonly chosen material on the market. ABS can be used for full functional models, and is the closest material to real production models. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Prints at higher temperature Tough and durable Requires less manual finishing Process in acetone for polished finish.
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE MOST RELIABLE 3D FILAMENT!-While other cheaply-made 3D printing filaments are hard to work with, require a heated print bed and smell funny, the TOTALPACK 3D ABS filament is here to make 3D printing not only easier, but also more fun! Even if you’rea 3D printing newbie, you can easily use our premium filament to take your creations to a whole other level!
- THE BUDGET-FRIENDLY FILAMENT THAT’S SUPER-EASY TO USE!-You don’t have to be a 3D printing master in order to use our low-warp and odourless 1.75mm/diameter 3D printer filament. The easy-to-print material is ideal for 3D printing beginners, hobbyists, weekend DIYers as well as professionals thanks to its versatility and strength! Plus, its affordable price will offer you a bigger bang for your buck!
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STANDARD 3D PRINTERS!-What separates the TOTALPACK 1.75mm 3D ABS filament is its unparalleled versatility. You can use it with almost all 3D printers, both commercial and professional, including AirWolf, BigBox, CraftBot, MakerBot, XYZ Da Vinci, FlashForge, Ultimaker, E3D, OrdBot, Prusa, Robo 3D, CEL, CubePro and many many more!
- THE ECO-FRIENDLY, LOW-WARP FILAMENT FOR EVERY 3D HOBBYIST!-Unlike other 3D printing filaments, the TOTALPACK ABS 1.75mm filament is made from renewable sources, which makes it more eco-friendly, while to lack of warping will make using it a breeze. Plus, the dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm will enhance its precision. Finally, it require less energy, since the recommended nozzle temperature is 210°C – 240°C (410°F – 464°F)!
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK!-When it comes to your satisfaction, we don’t like to settle. That’s why we proudly back our premium ABS filament with our unconditional money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not 100% thrilled with our filament’s performance, we promise to buy itback from you at full price. No questions asked!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
100% Brand new and high quality!
International standard,safety and convenience.
2GT wear resisting rubber,aluminium 16 teeth pulley gear.
High precision 0.4mm 0.2mm 0.3mm.
Flexible support,extrusion power adjustable.
High compatibility and super stable performance.
Print size: 120*140*130mm
Printing support: Secure Digital Memory Card / USB
Layer thickness precision:0.1-0.4mm
Printing speed: 20-150mm/s
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm 0.2mm 0.3mm
1 X Elepawl 3D Printer
1 X Top Plate
2 X Side Plate
1 X Base Frame Holder(Front&back)
2 X Junction Plate
6 X Sliding Rod Restriction
1 X LCD Display
1 X Screw Pack
4 X Thumb Nuts
4 X Compression Springs
1 X USB Cable
1 X Secure Digital Memory Card
1 X Hexagon Socket Key
1 X Flat Blade Screwdriver
1 X Crosshead Screwdriver
- Elepawl 3D Printer is a great DIY kit to provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch, alos perfect for kids to excite their potentiality and creativity
- Equipped with Large Printing Area of 120*140*130mm and nozzle diameter of 0.4/0.2/0.3mm for high precision print, maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm
- XY Axis printing moving speed is 3000mm/s; Z Axis is 200mm/s；The print speed is 40-120mm/s, shortening the time and improve the print effeciency
- Supported multiple filaments such as PLA, ABS, HIPS, WOOD, PVA, Nylon
- Suitable for a wide range of customers, young or old, professional or amateur,the best gift to the people who love creating and art
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
XY-100 high precision desktop 3D printer supports various 1.75mm filaments with different materials, such as PLA, ABS, HIPS, WOOD, PC, PVC and so on. It is widely used in jewelry, building, commercial 3D product molding, industrial design, education and medical equipment, etc.
Structure: Acrylic Frame
Printing Color: Single
Max. printer Size: 120 * 140 * 130mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Printable Material: ABS/PLA/TPU/WOOD,etc
Recommended Material: PLA
XY Axis Speed: 3000mm/min
Z Axis Speed: 200mm/min
Printer Speed: 40-120mm/s
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012mm
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004mm
Extruder Temperature: 170-275℃
Operating System: for Windows/ Linux/ Mac
Printing Software: Repetier-host
File Type: .STL / G-code
Printing Support: TF card/ USB
Voltage: 110/220V 60W
Environmental Requirement: 10℃-30℃
Item Size(Assembled): 34 * 31 * 32.5cm / 13.4 * 12.2 * 12.8in
Item Weight: 3.7kg / 8.2lb
There are different voltages in different country. Please select the appropriate voltage by switch before power on.
Please mind that the filament & printing sample showed in picture are not included.
1 * 3D Printer Kit
1 * TF Card
1 * Card Reader
1 * Power Cable
- Compact size desktop 3D printer with 120 * 140 * 130mm printing size, suitable for beginners.Adopts high-quality meizi2.5-V5 mainboard, excellent and stable performance.
- 2004A LCD screen and 5 control buttons, simple operations.Acrylic frame, high precision screw rod and high-quality belt for stable operation.
- High precision MK10 nozzle, producing smooth and fluent filaments flow.Supports various 1.75mm filaments with different materials like PLA, ABS, HIPS, WOOD, etc.
- Equipped with a card slot and a USB interface, allows on-line & off-line printing. Assembly instruction is stored in a free 8GB TF card.
- It is widely used in jewelry, building, commercial 3D product molding, industrial design, education and medical equipment, etc.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…