Why this kit?
CNC Shield V4+Nano 3.0 Board+A4988 Driver as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printer, and It is a total of three slots, can drive three A4988 stepper motor.
V4 Board Size: 7.2 x 5.9cm / 2.83 x 2.32″
Improved Nano Board Size: 4.3 x 1.8cm / 1.69 x 0.7″
Driver Size: 2 x 1.5cm / 0.78 x 0.59″
Heat Sink Size: 0.8 x 0.8cm / 0.31 x 0.31″
1 x CNC Shield V4.0
1 x Nano 3.0 Board
3 x A4988 Drivers
1 x USB Cable
3 x Heat Sinks
WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY TECHNICAL HELP. Thank you for your understanding.
- – It is a flexible set, with 3 axis stepper motor driver, compatible with Arduino and most shields designed for the Arduino micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine
- – Power DC5V interface and 7.5-12V voltage input, compatible with GRBL for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- – Easy to operate: 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started
- – Released the digital IO interface and the I2C interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP, LCD I2C or other I2C module
- – Simple step and direction control interface, taking anti-static measures before you use the A4988 modules in case of short-circuit