120mm round 3mm thick borosilicate glass plate. This was designed to work with Monoprice MP Mini Delta, but will also work with any small delta printer than can use a 120mm diameter build area. Borosilicate glass plates are ideally suited for use with 3D printers because they are naturally flat and resistant to thermal shock and warp that can affect other types of glass.
- 120mm round 3mm thick 100% Borosilicate glass plate
- Low thermal expansion and resistant to thermal shock
- Very flat surface for 3D printing
- Great fit on Monoprice MP Mini Delta, slightly over sized to allow for quick alignment
Glass is a universal print surface for 3D Printing. Almost all types of filament will print to glass in one way or another. Just place the glass on your print board and clip it in place! To print with ABS or PLA, lightly spray the surface of the glass with AquaNetTM hairspray, then install the glass. For Nylon, we’ve found a light coating of UHU Glue stick seems to do the trick! If you don’t yet have a glass surface, you’ll want this one! This glass has been specially ordered and modified for use in 3D Printers. This type of glass is not available at your local hardware store or big box home center. Size: 235mm x 235mm x 3mm, good fits Creality 3D Ender-3 3D Printers.
- Size: 235mm x 235mm x 3mm
- To print with ABS or PLA, lightly spray the surface of the glass with AquaNetTM hairspray, then install the glass.
- Flat Polished Edge for safe to handle
- Borosilicate Glass Plate, Good fits Creality 3D Ender-3 3D Printers.
- Designed by GO-3D Print in Califonia