CZ-300 (CZ Generation) EASY INSTALLATION & OPERATION Designed with functionality and usability in mind. LARGE BUILD SIZE We understand your basic 3D printing need of having a large build volume. Our CZ-300 printer provides a build area of 300x300x300mm (11.8×11.8×11.8 inches) for you getting started. NEW NOZZLE DESIGN The selected 0.4 mm nozzle is made of copper that came withthe hotend supporting max temperature up to 260 °C. Its feature delivers good printing quality of this DIY 3D printer. HEATED PRINT BED & CONSTANT TEMPERATURE CONTROL Our CZ-300 printer is installed a heated print bed that can be setup with the consistent printing temperature from 40 to 90°C. Its feature serves variety of filament materials to fulfil your printing needs. LCM GRAPHICAL INTERFACE The control box uses 3″LCM adopted the graphical interface optimization for friendly usage. SUPPORTED MULTIPLE FILAMENTS PLA, ABS, PETG, Carbon Fiber PLA, Metallic PLA etc.(includes third-party filaments) PRODUCT SAFETY CERTIFICATION The product has CE, LVD, and FCC safety certification to keep safe in use.
- LARGE BUILD SIZE (300x300x300mm) – Crazy3dprint CZ-300 printer provides a build area of 300x300x300mm (11.8×11.8×11.8 inches) for you getting started.
- Cura Support (PC & Mac) – The templates can be downloaded from Crazy3dprint.com
- HEATED PRINT BED & CONSTANT TEMPERATURE CONTROL – Crazy3dprint CZ-300 printer is installed a heated print bed that can be setup with the consistent printing temperature from 40 to 90°C. Its feature serves variety of filament materials to fulfill your printing needs.
- NEW NOZZLE DESIGN – The selected 0.4 mm nozzle is made of copper that came with the hot-end supporting max temperature up to 260 °C. Its feature delivers good printing quality of this DIY 3D printer.
- Techradar 4.5 stars review & 3″ LCD GRAPHICAL INTERFACE – Crazy3dprint CZ-300 is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 on Techradar review 2020
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The Ultimate 2 3D Printer includes a host of features that makes it easier than ever to get perfect 3D prints with a minimum of hassle. The full enclosure helps maintain internal temperatures, ensuring that drafts, air conditioning, and other environmental factors have no effect on the print and making it easier to work with materials like ASA and ABS without fear of warping. The enclosure is lit internally with LED lights, allowing to you monitor the print without the need for a flashlight or other spot lighting. The removable glass build plate provides the flattest surface possible, while the underlying aluminum plate allows the printer to use its built-in inductive sensor for auto leveling. All in all, the Ultimate 2’s advanced features and ease-of-use makes it the perfect 3D printer for personal, professional, and educational applications.
- AUTO BED LEVELING: Eliminate the hassles of bed leveling with screws and springs. The built-in inductive sensor can automatically level the print bed, saving you times and aggravation. let makes the print bed absolutely level, ensuring that the first print layers is properly adhere to the build plate. Additionally, each printer is pre-levelled at factory before it ships.
- HEATED AND REMOVABLE GLASS BUILD PLATE: The glass build plate provides the flattest surface possible, ensuring that the first print layers are flawless. The build plate can be heated to 100C, which helps first layer adhesion with materials such as ASA and ABS.
- FILAMENT DETECTOR: With the Ultimate 2, you have no need to worry about running out of filament in the middle of a print. The built-in filament sensor detects when the filament has been consumed and automatically pauses the print, allowing you to load a fresh spool of filament to finish your print.
- FULLY ENCLOSED: Environmental factors can cause prints to curl, split, or otherwise fail, especially when working with more temperature sensitive filaments. The full enclosure helps maintain internal temperatures, ensuring that drafts, air conditioning, and other environmental factors have no effect on the print.
- INTERNAL LIGHTING: The full enclosure has the negative effect of making it more difficult to see your print, without using a flashlight or other spot lighting. The Ultimate 2 features a row of LED lights inside the enclosure, allowing you to easily monitor your print.
Click Here For More Information
Compact and plug-and-play, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 offers hassle-free versatility for beginners looking to make the move towards more advanced methods of prototyping. Its built-in laser scanning module and optional laser engraver add-on module fulfill the demand for 3D scanning and 3D printing all in one machine.
- Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V220.127.116.11 or above)
- Innovative Auto-Calibration: This 3D printer utilizes a new 9-point calibration detection that adjusts the print bed level along the Z-axis. Just run the calibration test and watch the printer adjust itself!
- The da Vinci Jr. 3in1 prints only with XYZprinting’s non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Free XYZ 3D Resources: XYZmaker 3D Design Software, XYZ 3D Gallery, XYZprinting STEAM 3D Printing Education Curriculum, XYZware 3D Printing Software
Click Here For More Information