This 17pcs Cleaning Kit Works Great on Cleaning 0.4mm 3D Printer Nozzle! It’s Suitable for All 3D Printers, Which Nozzle Diameter is 0.4mm！
All of Our Needles is Made of High Quality Stainless Steel: It’s Flexible and Won’t Break Easily; Also, The Needle with Handle, You Can Easily Twist During Use
The Curved Tweezer is Also Great Tool for Nozzle Maintenance and Cleaning
This 17pcs Set is Very Suitable to Cleaning the 3D Printer Nozzle for Filament Stuck
This Set Include:
8Pcs of 0.4mm Stainless Needles (Color: Silver);
8pcs of 0.35mm Stainless Needles (Color: Golden);
1pc of Curved Precise Tweezers;
1pcs of Clean Plastic Box; You can Stock Them More Easy and Safe
Warranty & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, We are Always Here to Serve You! Click “Add To Cart” above Now
- * Great Value: This Set Include 16pcs Stainless Needle, 1pc Curved Precise Tweezers
- * High Performance: The Needle is Flexible, Won’t Break, Twist Easily; The High Quality Tweezer Very Useful for Clean Filament
- * Widely Compatible:Suitable for All 0.4mm 3D Printer Nozzle in Market, Professional of Cleaning up the 3D Printer Extruder Hot Ends and Cleaning Excess 3D Printed Filament
- * Good Package: It’s Packed by One Clean Plastic Box, which Easy to Carry and Stock
- *Factory Guarantee: The 17 Sets Is Great Tool for 3D Printers, 100% Satisfy Guarantee
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Cleaning Filament – cleaning filament for 3D printers
A 3D printer needs care to achieve perfect results. Cleaning filament for 3D printers can not be used as a printing material, but only as a support to clean your mind!
The NovaMaker cleaning filament is used for both print core maintenance and unclogging procedures. Recommend performing regular maintenance once every three months. Unclog the print core if there is no material extruding from the nozzle for at least ten minutes.
The NovaMaker cleaning filament has been developed to ensure a smooth transition between different colors and materials. The cleaning filament contains a highly effective cleaning concentrate for plastic processing machines. During application, it foams in the scourge and begins to dissolve the smut. Burned dust, dirt and plastic residues are thus removed.
How to use the NovaMaker cleaning filament
This filament can be used to clean the printers print core by applying hot and cold pulls. Hot pulls are used to get the biggest parts of carbonized material out of the print core and are highly recommended when the print core is clogged. With a cold pull, the remaining small particles will be removed, ensuring the print core is completely clean.
Load the cleaning filament as usual into your 3D printer until the old filament is displaced and filament emerges from the nozzle. Adjust the extruder so that it remains hot. Use the “Preheat” or “Control” “→Temperature” option and set the temperature to 200-230°C and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Afterwards, extrude a few centimeters of filament and let the whole stand again with a hot extruder. Repeat the procedure again.
Now remove the 3D cladding and load the filament with which you want to print until the cleaning filament is completely displaced.
- ✅0.1 kg (0.22 lbs) Cleaning Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant.
- ✅Excellent heat stability, Wide cleaning temperature range cleaning rods extrude normally at the temperature range of 150°C-260°Cwhen testing.
- ✅ With slightly viscosity and enable it to take residual material out of nozzle and no jamming in nozzle. Not easy to degradation in the heat.
- ✅Using cleaning rods can prevent nozzle plugging during transition between high and low temperature material.
- ✅Compatible with the following 3D printers: Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, 3doodler (pen), Delta, Mbot
Click Here For More Information
AUSTOR 20 Pieces 3D Printer Nozzle Cleaning Kit
Material: stainless steel
Bit diameter: 0.2mm 0.4mm 0.6mm 0.8mm 1.0mm
Compatibility: compatible with most of 3D printers extruder nozzles offered from E3D Makerbot, MK8 Makerbot RepRap.
Tweezers: great for cleaning excess support material.
Cleaning cloth: keep the drill and nozzle clean.
Free box: convenient for collecting the cleaning kit.
Don’t use the drill to clean until the nozzle is heated over 200 degrees.
Sharp accessories, please keep them away from children.
2 x 0.2mm drill bit
10 x 0.4mm drill bit
2 x 0.6mm drill bit
2 x 0.8mm drill bit
2 x 1.0mm drill bit
1 x tweezers
1 x cleaning cloth
1 x container box
Austor Direct Customer Service Team is dedicated to offering our valued customers a great and professional services – Timely email reply, Helpful solutions, Refund & Return Warranty.
All Austor products supply 45 days money-back & 18-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will get you back within 24hours.
- Various sizes – 18 pieces cleaning needles drill bits in 5 different size 0.2 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm and 1.0 mm. appropriate size suitable for cleaning most of your 3D Printer nozzles
- Great Value – 20 pieces 3D Printer nozzle cleaning kit including 18 pieces nozzles cleaning needles, a pair of precision tweezers and 1 piece cleaning cloth
- Premium quality – the cleaning drill bits are made of high quality stainless steel, flexible, sturdy and durable. there is a handle, you can twist the drill while using
- Wide compatibility – compatible with most of 3D printers extruder nozzles offered from E3D Makerbot, MK8 Makerbot RepRap
- Tweezers and cleaning cloth – the tweezers great for cleaning excess support material, the cleaning cloth keep the drill and nozzle clean
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…